Honored Contributor

Re: 8/15/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Naturally, just minutes after I post that comps will start late, we go to puppy/kitty cam. This could be to unveil Ian's punishment, but I doubt they'd start that before he competes in the POV comp. That means the POV comp is likely starting. Anywhere from an hour and a half to seven hours (or so) we should know who won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feed blackout was for Ian's punishment. He's got an outfit of some sort with a long train behind it. He was going off camera, likely to the DR when the feeds came back and all I saw was his long train trailing behind him. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like Ian has multiple costumes and a script he has to read when prompted. (Sort of like Haleigh's Shakespeare punishment a few years ago?)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

GARDENMAN ... I am signed up for the non-commercial live feed and it seems they go to the BB screenshot and music numerous times in an hour and I'm beginning to think they are using it to occasionally cover up when the cast starts to talk about "production" and NOT repeat as often the "please don't talk about production" announcement ...  have you noticed that, or is it just me ??  

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

GARDENMAN ... I am signed up for the non-commercial live feed and it seems they go to the BB screenshot and music numerous times in an hour and I'm beginning to think they are using it to occasionally cover up when the cast starts to talk about "production" and NOT repeat as often the "please don't talk about production" announcement ...  have you noticed that, or is it just me ??  

Yeah, we're not hearing the "No singing" and "You're not allowed to talk about production" announcements as much, but we are getting a lot of feed blackouts.

My cats gave me my five o'clock wake up call this morning and I hopped online to see who won POV only to find out it was still ongoing. It didn't start until 3:20 AM Eastern time. Suffice to say BB will likely be letting the house sleep a bit later today. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!