Honored Contributor

8/15/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

For an "All-Star" and veteran cast, these people are pretty stupid. Well, maybe they're not really stupid, but just playing that way.

Yesterday saw the Safety Suite comp played by a lot of the house as planned by Cody and his many, many alliances. Pretty much everyone who isn't a central figure in Cody's primary alliances (Danielle, Enzo, Cody, Nicole F, Memphis) has now played in the Safety Suite (except for Nicole A) all but guaranteeing safety to Cody's main group next week.

The plan was to have a couple of fringe alliance members (who think they're main alliance members) play for the Safety Suite and try to win it, then use the plus one on someone outside the main alliance to help hide the main alliance. Christmas was one of the fringe alliance members chosen to play and she won. She then used the plus one on Ian thinking he wasn't a target and was outside the main alliance. Oops! It turns out Ian was the main target for Memphis, but no one told Christmas.

With nominations looming, Memphis had to have a rethink on who to nominate. He's not burning bridges with Janelle/Kaysar as he's trying to play the middle, so they were out of the question. He was pretty much left with David, Nicole A, Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, and Kevin as options. He nominated David and Nicole A.

The Nicole A nomination soon found Janelle up talking to Memphis and encouraging him to save Nicole A as she was working with Janelle and Kaysar and could be a valuable asset. Janelle wanted Nicole F backdoored. (Sadly, probably not happening.)

While Janelle was up in the HOH trying to save Nicole A, Daniele and others in Cody's alliance of millions, were convincing Nicole A that Janelle was behind her being nominated and was Satan in a dress. They seem to have largely succeeded, but Nicole A and David are still pretty clueless as to what's really happening in the game.

Today will be a busy day. Ian as the plus one winner will get a punishment sometime today. They'll pick the POV players and have the POV comp. Cody and company plan to confront Memphis and insist he support their side and backdoor Kaysar or Janelle. (Not the smartest move.)

Daniele might be playing the best game overall right now. Cody's many overlapping and interconnected alliances will implode on him at some point. Janelle is playing well, but Nicole F, Danielle and now Kevin are working to convince the house she's a horrible, mean, ruthless person who can't be trusted. (She's actually very loyal and trustworthy.) David, Nicole A, to some extent Tyler, Bayleigh, Christmas, and Da'Vonne are largely blind to the game. Kevin has bought into the Janelle is evil storyline. Ian is largely aware of some of what's going on as is Kaysar, but both also have some bad reads. Enzo is Enzo. Memphis is trying to play the middle which is very dangerous. Nicole F is obsessed with getting Janelle out. (For those unaware, Nicole F thinks she's one of the best BB players ever, but Janelle wrote an article after she beat Paul about Paul deserving the win over Nicole F and that article is burned into Nicole's little rat brain.)

So, today we'll get the POV played and we could see things trend in an interesting way depending on how the day plays out. Memphis probably won't want to win it. If he wins it Cody and company will insist he backdoor Janelle or Kaysar. Nicole A and David are really bad at comps so they may not win. With everyone else in the house but Janelle and Kaysar allied with Cody in some manner, Cody could control if the POV is used. A Janelle win where she uses the POV on Nicole A might clear things up a bit for Nicole A on where Janelle's loyalty truly lies, but I think the red hair dye may have seeped into Nicole A's brain a bit too much. She's not thinking very well this year. 

At this moment it looks like the bros (Cody, Enzo, maybe Tyler, maybe Memphis) will go far supported by Daniele and Nicole F, only to then dump the women and take the win. Janelle and Kaysar are their primary obstacles right now, but things change in BB, so we'll have to see what happens down the road. This has the feel of another guy win so far.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8/15/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman  Thanks for the reviews! I've been watching Big Brother since season 1. I'm older and it's really changed, so has my hearing!

I read captions and sometimes fast forward the games and ads which can take forever. Lately my new dvr isn't returning to the program properly and when I eventually make it go it freezes or stops right at evictions, or the end. 
  Also having to read captions I miss a lot. My son and granddaughter watch it at their house so I hate to bother them with what is going on since they record it also.

There's a lot going on I missed, thanks! 

Valued Contributor

Well I for one hope it's Kevin who leaves soon.   He walked around all last week feeling sorry for himself, whining and crying and this week because Nicole A is on the block (who is grating on my nerves) he is lying to her and bashing Janelle.  He needs to go. He is a little rat.  Kudos to Christmas for saving Ian.  He is one of my favorites.  Memphis seems to be one grouchy houseguest however.  Many he needs to go too along with Cody, Dani, Nicole F and Mr. Meow Meow. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

First off, I really dislike it when shows bring back past players. I dislike prior agreements, prearranged final twos, past history and drama. I dislike it on Survivor and I dislike it on BB. Give me all fresh players, cleans slates, new personalities. 

I'm really starting to dislike Kevin more and more. To already, at week two, declare that there is a good and an evil side to the house, while he proclaims himself among the good, has me shaking my head. Do you not realize the vote on Thursday was not an indication that people want to keep you in the house? You should be sitting back and laying low, not stirring the pot at a time when it doesn't need stirring yet. Look around, bro, who put you up last week?

Have you houseguest not watch previous seasons? Have you not gleaned any insight into other's personalities?

And am I the only one feels Nicole F's dislike for Janelle goes beyond prior comments? I think Nicole F is the type of woman that doesn't play well with other women and would be much happier with an all male alliance.

And for a HoH to put up David in week two, with so many actual targets in the house, not exactly a bold move or a way to build a resume.

Respected Contributor

I know a lot of you like Ian but I am sorry he is safe from nomination. He has won before but is still in his parents basement when he has money to be on his own. Just seems childlike & needs mommy & daddy to take care of him. Needs to get his own place & stand on his own 2 feet. 

Honored Contributor

Perhaps it's mommy and daddy who need him.

Maybe he has other uses for his money; uses that are more adult than a bachelor pad in which to party and entertain hookups.

Honored Contributor

The picking of the POV players is done. Enzo is hosting, in addition to Memphis, Nicole A, and David, Ian, Nicole F, and (someone ?) are also playing. Not an especially bad draw for David and Nicole A. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like Tyler may be the other player drawn.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Nicole needs to be praying to the veto Gods with everything she's got for this win.

Unless Memphis wins and has some super secret backdoor plan up his sleeve she needs this to stay. She might have a sliver of hope with an Ian win but I imagine NicF would try to put a pin in that. 

Tyler could be an interesting win. Wonder if he'd use it on David or if he figures David would have the votes to stay. Should be interesting.

I'm surprised at Janelle. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone have a worse read on the house. Last week with Keesha--this week with NicA. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

There's a heatwave in SoCal with excessive heat warnings in effect until 9pm. I hope they wait until later this evening to play.

Honored Contributor

With no BBAD they have to finish comps for, the POV comps look to start very late this season. That's good for the house, bad for the East Coast live feed watchers.

If Nicole A or David ever win a comp, tonight's the night. I don't think Nicole F, Tyler, or Ian will be especially anxious to win. Memphis may not care. The door is open for those two, but we'll have to see if they take advantage of it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!