Valued Contributor

Re: 8/14/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I think they're afraid to evict a Nicole F. and I don't know why ...  everyone tip toes around her and it annoys the heck out of me.  I am really enjoying D'Avonne this year. Janelle I can't get a handle on ...  Memphis is a bit too arrogant ...  I get the impression it's all about HIM.  I really enjoyed listening to Tyler talk the other night about his travels with Angela.  They have been to Dubai and to Turkey.  I never expected those two to be world travelers but they like learning about different countries.   He doesn't often jump into conversations.  Cody I think is impressed with himself like Memphis.  I like Bayleigh and Christmas ... still trying to figure out others ...  it is odd this year not a bunch of craziness ... it's interesting to listen to stories about careers, wives/husbands and children AND no romances on the horizon.  

Respected Contributor

I wasn't paying close attention to the feeds today but Christmas won safety, why did she play for safety? She wasn't going to be put up. Also wonder if they will backdoor someone, just depends now who wins POV. Perfect time for a back door. Let the game begin. Honeymoon is over now. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I wasn't paying close attention to the feeds today but Christmas won safety, why did she play for safety? She wasn't going to be put up. Also wonder if they will backdoor someone, just depends now who wins POV. Perfect time for a back door. Let the game begin. Honeymoon is over now. 

Christmas played for safety as part of Cody's and Memphis' plan to hide their alliance (anyone not playing would feel safe and the only one's who should feel safe would be allies) and her winning kept them in control. If she won she was to pick an outsider to further hide their alliance, and she did. They forgot to tell her Ian was a target however. Oops! So, Christmas won, used her plus one power on the guy Memphis was planning to evict, andthings went downhill from there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!