Respected Contributor

Re: 8/09/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if BBAD comes back next year. There are about a million streaming sites these days that could host it if POP TV doesn't want it. This year the launch of BB was in doubt most of the offseason, so that could explain it not being on the schedule this year.

@gardenman @SusieQ_2  Help me out. I love Big Brother, but don't have the time or patience for the feeds. What is the difference between BBAD and the feeds? 

I follow these threads every season. I love Gardenman's synopsis and commentary, and everyone's general BB chatter.😊

Valued Contributor

@germanshepherdlove  ...  I'm right there with you @germanshepherdlove  ...  I would not shed a tear if either (or both) Nicole's disappeared ...  I'm sooooo sick of the whiney/cuteness already and it's only day 4 ...  ugh ...  and she seems to be EVERYWHERE the cameras are ...  

Valued Contributor

@germanshepherdlove ...  ditto with Tyler ... 

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if BBAD comes back next year. There are about a million streaming sites these days that could host it if POP TV doesn't want it. This year the launch of BB was in doubt most of the offseason, so that could explain it not being on the schedule this year.

@gardenman @SusieQ_2  Help me out. I love Big Brother, but don't have the time or patience for the feeds. What is the difference between BBAD and the feeds? 

I follow these threads every season. I love Gardenman's synopsis and commentary, and everyone's general BB chatter.😊

BBAD and the feeds are very similar, just the feeds are 24/7 (or so) with more control by the viewer. There are four feeds you can switch between. Though four is actually two as one feed is a wideshot showing everyone in the area while a matching feed shows the same conversation, just focused close-up on an individual.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

BBAD and the feeds are very similar, just the feeds are 24/7 (or so) with more control by the viewer. There are four feeds you can switch between. Though four is actually two as one feed is a wideshot showing everyone in the area while a matching feed shows the same conversation, just focused close-up on an individual.

@gardenman  🧑🏻‍🌾  Thank you!👍🏻