Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8/09/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Sometimes the hgs drop some info on previous player's lives. Can't remember who--it might have been Janelle and DaVonne--brought up Vanessa Rousso. Remember the super emotional, super smart girl who strategized using Skittles, always wore beanies, and got evicted at final 3 by winner Steve Moses? 

She's now a mom of three--count them--three baby boys! And, they did it in a bit of an unconventional way. Both she and her partner were pregnant at the same time. Vanessa had twin boys, Lorenzo and London, while her partner had a boy two and a half weeks later and they named him Lucas.

She also graduated law school and is a lawyer. A lawyer, a professional poker player AND a new mom. That's awesome so congrats to Vanessa (who will never read this) but it's out in the universe anyway lol.

More than you needed or wanted to know? Probably, but there's not much else happening at the moment so there ya go. 

Oh, and in case that wasn't more than you wanted to know Rachel and Brendon are having a sibling for their little girl--I think her name is Adora. So congrats to them as well. 

Trusted Contributor

I've been here reading every day.  Yes, I am really ticked off that we have no BBAD.  I don't have the live feeds - it's not the money, it's the principle and don't you know I let CBS know what I think about no BBAD.  I've been trying to use the BMX website I used the last few years but it's not going well.  I think they are trying to work out the kinks.  I adore Kaysar.  I wonder how Victor feels about Nicole living at the bottom of the Joker's poll.  Also curious what Derrick is thinking about Cody - probably "boy, I thought I taught you better than that" - lol

Honored Contributor

Nicole Franzel is pretty much living at the bottom of the popularity polls. I typically like cute little blondes, but it's kind of hard to like her. I'd be happy to see her go. Christmas is sliding down to her level as is Daniele. Janelle and Kaysar are living at the top. Bayleigh and David are moving up while Cody is sliding down. It's fun to watch how the polling changes over the season. We may not see as much movement since the fans already know most of these players.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Sweet @sabra ...you know I was thinking of you too when I was wondering where people are. I guess without BBAD, no feeds, and the show only airing once so far there's less to talk about. Of course G'man does an excellent job updating us and if you don't already you can watch or listen to RHAP. They're doing a good job too as always. 

Wanna hear something funny? I had been watching the show on a network that broadcasts out of PA so I was able to watch the show in eastern time. That ended as they started charging for the stream so I gave it up. Kind of like that principle thing you have with paying for feeds, lol. 

So, I remembered you had turned me on to the BMX site and I decided to try it out for the premiere. I was having some trouble with it too. It was stalling out and I'd have to refresh and everytime I did I got some kind of well, let's just say, adult entertainment. Smiley Surprised

It's really kind of funny. I was wondering if the same thing happened to you. In fact, now that I think about it, "turned me on to" might not have been the best word choice. Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, glad you're here! 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2  You are toooo funny.  I'm still angry with those CBS SOB's.

Honored Contributor

It'll be interesting to see if BBAD comes back next year. There are about a million streaming sites these days that could host it if POP TV doesn't want it. This year the launch of BB was in doubt most of the offseason, so that could explain it not being on the schedule this year.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman  those ratings are interesting. 

I was hoping you were watching the Ian/Kevin convo where Ian was updating how he's feeling. He's such a funny guy. It's almost like he's happy to be a have not because he considers it to be an integral part of the BB experience. I think he's starting to feel a little better now.

For those without feeds, Ian has brought a friend to the house by way of a green dinosaur puppet named Issac. He's actually very cute. 

Also wondering if you heard the Dani/Janelle exchange where each one was giving their reasons for who should be evicted. Every time Janelle would give a reason to evict Kevin, Dani would give a reason to get rid of Keesha and it went on for several rounds. It was particularly awkward because they were really dancing around it with neither one wanting to commit.

There seems to be a close bond forming with Dani and Cody. It seems like Cody is getting closer to Dani than he is Nic F. I wonder if he's starting to regret pregaming with her (Nic).

Anyway, I've been super chatty today--not sure why. I'm going to go to my corner now and be quiet before someone tags me with something like this ~

129 Best Shut Up images | Bones funny, Make me laugh, Ecards funny

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

I've been watching Ian teach Kevin, Da'Vonne and others how to play backgammon. I follow Ian on Twitter and he's a backgammon fanatic. I like Ian. Cody's advising Da'Vonne now and Ian is more subdued.

I missed the Janelle/Daniele conversation. I think there's a chance Keesha stays, but I'm not optimistic. It'll be interesting to see if there's a battle back this year. There's still no official word on when the season ends, but BB can shorten or extend the season by doing double evictions or battle backs. If Keesha leaves, she might go back into sequester again and have a shot to rejoin the game.

Janelle and Bayleigh are now chatting about Daniele. I'm enjoying Bayleigh so far. Janelle's telling Bayleigh how Daniele never wants to work with women. (Subtly recommending that Bayleigh side with Janelle instead of Daniele.) With Nicole F and Daniele in the house any meaningful girl's alliance is likely impossible. 

If Janelle can get Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, and Nicole A along with her vote and Kaysar's, they're just two votes from saving Keesha. Ian and David could be the deciding votes. Janelle's a good saleswoman, so we'll have to see if she can pull it off. Memphis might even vote to keep Keesha. 

Enzo may still want to make a big move too and use the POV. If they do, whoever Cody puts up pretty much has to go. If they put up Tyler, they pretty much have to flush him. If Nicole F keeps annoying Cody, she could be gone. That would be hilarious.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I like Ian too. It's weird because I don't remember liking him as much the first time around. Not that I didn't like him then but he just seems so much more interesting this time. I just want to give him a hug which, unfortunately, would be the very last thing he would want, lol. Also, and I'm not saying I want him to win--it's way too early for that--but it would be really cool if he turned out to be a two time winner. 

It's funny because I saw Janelle was talking to Bayleigh but I was listening to the Dani/Memphis convo going on at the same time. They were saying something about sleeping and Dani said "Or you could just sleep 'till noon like Janelle." Dani's always getting in those little digs and she really seems to have it in for Janelle. It's a weird dynamic I haven't figured out yet. It's probably a combination of jealousy and competitiveness. 

I agree Janelle's a good saleswoman. I guess she's a pretty successful real estate agent now. It's been fun to getting to see how some of these players have grown up. She's a great asset for Keesha to have on her side.

I kind of feel like Memphis is looking at Tyler and Christmas as people he wants to align with along with Cody and Dani. It's funny because Memphis also mentioned Nicole and I assume he meant Nicole F. It makes me wonder if he doesn't realize the relationship between Cody and Nicole. Hopefully we get a better idea of alliances during this next week. We kind of have to! I've actually been enjoying things as they've been. Pretty chill, but it can't last forever. 

Honored Contributor

There are some interesting dynamics with the women this year. You've got Alphas in Janelle, Daniele, Christmas, Da'Vonne, and Nicole F. (Bayleigh is a borderline Alpha also.) You've got two lower key women in Nicole A and Keesha. Even Keesha can get pretty fiery on occasion. Daniele and Nicole F both want all of the other women gone and most of the others know that's how those two play.

I have a rather strong suspicion there will be a war between the women before too long. This could be a pretty explosive cast. The male side may have less testosterone than the female side this year.  I can see pretty much every woman but Nicole A blowing up at some point. I don't see Tyler, Ian, Kevin, or Memphis blowing up. Enzo is all talk and no action. Cody's more of a talker also. Kaysar is the only guy likely to blow up. A Kaysar/Cody blowup at some point is possible, but this is a pretty tame male cast. It's far from a tame female cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!