Honored Contributor

Re: 8/05/20 Big Brother 22 Live Show East Coast Spoilers!

A pretty fast moving first show. They may need to add shock collars to get the houseguests to listen to Julie though. They're pretty easily distracted by one another and forget all about Julie. Let her give them a shock and they might focus on her a bit more. Julie chats up Cody. Who are you surprised to see? Kaysar. Who scares you? He was nervous and wanted HOH because of that. He doesn't trust anyone. What's it like playing without Derrick? Very, very difficult. There's no trust. Julie now tells the five who lost they get either cash or a Have Not card. Four will be Have Nots. Ian is a Have Not. Christmas gets $5,000. Nicole A, Kevin, and Memphis will also be Have Nots. They're sent to the Have Nots room upstairs. They have to crawl to get in. The door is blocked however, so time for another break while they figure it out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I saw a few minutes at the beginning and heard that it was live.  They probably addressed this but since I didn't see it ... I'm guessing these people were all quarantined for a few weeks after testing negative for Coronavirus so they could film with no worries?

Yeah, two weeks in quarantine with multiple tests. All in separate houses.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back one final time. The Have Not room is like a boiler room (or so it looks.) On Sunday we learn about a Safety Suite. She now tells the houseguests that new rooms will be revealed with new twists. The first room will be the Safety Suite. Each houseguest will get a VIP pass to the room. And that's it for tonight.  No mention of BBAD so that's gone for this year. The houseguests are now finally free to explore the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The "easy” nominations for Cody would be Nicole F and Ian since they've both won previously. If he wants an easy week, that might be the way to go. I don't think either one is all that close to Cody even though Nicole F was on his season. Breaking up Janelle and Kaysar would be another option.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Omg! @gardenman  has done his live show play by play, Tyler and Angela released a new video on their Youtube channel, the RHAP recap is on now and tomorrow we wake up to G'man's update!

It's All Happening!!! 

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! 

Thanks Gardenman for the show updates. My only issue with you is the comment you made about how we like to keep it fun & friendly. Really? This is BB All Stars baby...I'm ready to throwdown!

Haha...jk. Obviously I have a little too much pent up energy tonight! Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy the premiere everyone!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

As usual Gardenman did a great job with the play by play. @SusieQ_2  yes it is like Christmas morning, glad to get back to a regular summer. 

Respected Contributor

Live feeds are up.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Live feeds are up.

It's kind of like watching a first date. Conversation is slow and a little awkward. Kaysar decided they should each tell a little something about their jobs. No one knew what to say so he started and I swear he was about to put me to sleep. Nice guy but soooo boring. At least in that particular moment. Needless to say that didn't last long.

Now they're raiding the storage room and looking for something to eat. Things should pick up now. Kind of surprising they didn't have champagne. It's usually a good ice breaker. 

It won't take them too long to get past the first night nervousness. Tyler and Bayleigh seem to be on good terms so that's a relief. 

Valued Contributor

Hi BB peeps! So excited for this season. Hope everyone is well. 😊
Occasional Contributor

Thanks gardenman!! So excited for this season!!