Honored Contributor

If they want to open a store they should wait until some of the kids are out of college. Sorry, but I don't buy that Trent's not a good fit for his job as an excuse to quit it. Not in this day and age, and especially with the medical issues etc. they face. It may very well just be filler for the show.

I thought Jonah's girlfriend was a cutie, but he acts very immature. Of course he is young.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

If they want to open a store they should wait until some of the kids are out of college. Sorry, but I don't buy that Trent's not a good fit for his job as an excuse to quit it. Not in this day and age, and especially with the medical issues etc. they face. It may very well just be filler for the show.

I thought Jonah's girlfriend was a cutie, but he acts very immature. Of course he is young.

@colliemom4  I didn't see all of it last night, but that is what I thought, that they should wait until the kids are grown.  They can always attend a local college which doesn't cost nearly as much as going out of state.  I can't believe they would take such a risk now, let them take the risk when the kids are out and on their own, then I suppose Trent would say he and Amber are too old.  I would think the money they and the kids make on TLC should pay for some of the extras for the kids that he mentioned, all seven of them get paid, I assume.

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnstons

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4@denisemb@colliemom4@mousiegirl@proudlyfromNJ@sunshine 919

yep agree..filler for the show...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."