Honored Contributor

The best company I worked for(they went out of business) had a number of little people working for them. We were all great friends.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I went to high school with a little person but she was in a wheelchair. She was a couple of grades ahead of me and a neighbor of a close friend. Boy that seems like a long time ago lol.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching this show much more than I do the other show about Little People.

The teenage daughter (Elisabeth) is beautiful.  She's really amazing!

Did you see the show recently (I think I saw it yesterday or this weekend) where they had (at Christmas) a meeting of Little People from all over the US?

It was so interesting that there are so many Little People with varying disabilities.

I think shows like this help educate people.  I honestly believe the more people are educated (about everything), they are less likely to show bigotry and (hopefully) will be less ignorant toward others.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Have you seen what a talented artist Elizabeth is? I'm not sure how long you've watched the show but she even had her own art show and sold her art. She's really good.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I enjoy watching this show much more than I do the other show about Little People.

The teenage daughter (Elisabeth) is beautiful.  She's really amazing!

Did you see the show recently (I think I saw it yesterday or this weekend) where they had (at Christmas) a meeting of Little People from all over the US?

It was so interesting that there are so many Little People with varying disabilities.

I think shows like this help educate people.  I honestly believe the more people are educated (about everything), they are less likely to show bigotry and (hopefully) will be less ignorant toward others.

@Annabellethecat66   Matt and Amy did this in the beginning.  They got the ball rolling regarding showing how little people really live.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This program is getting boring.  It seems they are trying hard for story lines.  

I think life in most people's homes are boring.  I know no one would tune in to watch my life.

Little people or average size people are the same.  Size doesn't matter.  People are people.

I don't understand why TLC has reality TV shows about  little people.  I think the Johnston's are more about how a blended family work things out.  They are a normal American family who have a few special needs adopted children. 

I worked with a guy who had 14 special needs children, all adopted or fostered.  He was really laid back and his wife was home all day.  I wondered if she was sane after all of that.  She bore the brunt of the work.  Several of the children were physically as well as mentally handicapped. I don't know how they did it.

Honored Contributor

I had to laugh towards the end of the show when Amber said about   her husnand...he might think here wears the pants in the house....but  i pick them out!

Maybe that might be cause for some of his anxiety!

Previews showed him in hospital w/IV  and in pain.

i have a feeling..she doesn't believe him..and shugs it off...sad!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   Trent was hilarious during he and Amber's yoga session, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

oh..yeah...maybe a bit more then he should have and i think Amber enjoed it also..

close and personal....lol!Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

ps..

laughed at both of them  saying they might be late taking kids to school,etc...because of them doing "yoga"....lol!

preds 06-21-20