Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This program is getting boring.  It seems they are trying hard for story lines.  

@Katcat1  Yes. The kids are growing up so now they must turn to marriage counseling as a storyline.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think that Anna is a real challenge.

I think Alex is too.

Agree; he too has issues.  But he doesn't seem to make the bad choices Anna makes.  (Yet.)

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't understand why Amber is pushing opening a business when their plate is already full. I think several of these young people may never be able to live independently due to psychological issues/developmental, however you want to describe them.

I can't help but wonder what type of environment Anna was in when they adopted her. There have been people adopting from Russia that gave the children back due to being unable to ever control them, so I'm not certain that Russia is allowing adoptions like this any longer.

Agree; opening a business and not having insurance from work (Trent's university, I assume) will be a real hardship.  Small business heath insurance is a fortune, and their kids will be on their plan for a long time.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think that Anna is a real challenge.

I think Alex is too.

Agree; he too has issues.  But he doesn't seem to make the bad choices Anna makes.  (Yet.)

Yes. Anna seems to lack impulse control to the point of it being scary. I wonder why they aren't seeking counseling for her. Perhaps they have.

Valued Contributor

I thought Amber had started working as a real estate agent?

Honored Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

I thought Amber had started working as a real estate agent?

@DearPrudence  I don't know what happened with that. She was working as a real estate agent.

Honored Contributor

I just started watching this show (past episodes) and I have to say I love it.

I love how they handle their children and their entire approach to life.

I love the way the Mom is amazing.  I love the way people I never knew much about now have a voice.  I've never met a Little Person.  I've only seen them on TV.

But now when I do, if ever, I will know how to approach them and know they are no different from me, except their size.

This is a good show.  I wish everyone would watch at least one episode to understand our fellow humans.

My Dad always told me, "Knowledge is power".  I believe that.  It's done well by me.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the show tonight.  It is nice to see how much the kids care about each other.  They are always to kind.  Their family trip to the beach looked like fun.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I really enjoyed the show tonight.  It is nice to see how much the kids care about each other.  They are always to kind.  Their family trip to the beach looked like fun.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919  It was a good show. I just hate it when they get into the marriage counseling  because I'm scared they're going to ruin the show lol. It was nice to see the girls at their proms and the family trip. Having gone through the many things he has gone through as he was telling the doctor, I can see why Trent may be anxious, but then if he's so anxiety prone why did they adopt three kids with many issues? That part I do not understand.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Have you ever watched Master Chef Junior with Gordan Ramsey and kids cooking?  I love it, Tuesdays at 8PM channel 2, and this season, there is a little person girl, so cute and can really cook.

I had never seen little people either, but after watching TLC, coincidentally, I saw a little people couple at Costco.