Honored Contributor

I really enjoy this show.  They seem like a normal family.  Not always traveling like the Little Couple.  I like the way the dad is always teaching the kids something.

Contributor

I do, too!  Normal family problems, well adjusted, and likeable. 

Super Contributor

Count me in as a fan, also. They are a normal family with the same struggles we all have and aren't afraid to show it. My heart breaks for Elizabeth as she goes through her first broken heart. I admire her for being honest and open about her feelings.

Frequent Contributor

I, too, am a fan.  They're a normal family raising their kids with common sense parenting.  
So much better than The Little Couple who are an epic fail when it comes to teaching and disciplining their kids. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with those two.

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnstons

[ Edited ]

Zoey was fresh last night with the whole test painting thing.  Not epic fresh, but definitely not cute.  The parents of course, laughed.  I think it has to do with cameras being there; what could they really do?

Then when it was time to get out of the pool, neither one listened.  For me that's a safety issue.  Jen shrugged it off.

@MsChiff

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Veridoc wrote:

Count me in as a fan, also. They are a normal family with the same struggles we all have and aren't afraid to show it. My heart breaks for Elizabeth as she goes through her first broken heart. I admire her for being honest and open about her feelings.

My heart goes out to Elizabeth as well.  I love the way the mom is handling it.  I think the parents on this show are good kind loving parents.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919@Veridoc@mibo

I agree..i really    enjoy  watching the Johnstons  family show  !Smiley Very Happy

Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sunshine 919@Veridoc@mibo

I agree..i really    enjoy  watching the Johnstons  family show  !Smiley Very Happy

Heart

@cowboy sam  This show makes me laugh a lot, funny people, and now they are beekeepers, guessing they will live off the land to a point..  I would love to live on ten acres.

Super Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Veridoc wrote:

My heart goes out to Elizabeth as well.  I love the way the mom is handling it.  I think the parents on this show are good kind loving parents.Smiley Happy

"NO CRYING AT SCHOOL". I love it. I agree about them being kind and loving parents.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Agree about

keeping bees  it's is going to be interesting...lol!

10 acres....is a lot of upkeep...lol!

Think about all that mowing,etc to be done....lol!

That's my old age talking..lol!

I will leave all that for the Johnstons  to take care off and i will just watch them...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."