Honored Contributor

7 Little Johnstons new season

The show is coming back November 16th. Apparently Trent and Jonah are now both car salesmen and Trent has a new look. They supposedly adopt another child too, even though they act like they can't wait to get rid of the ones they already have lol. Maybe it's an older child? Here's a pic of Trent.

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnstons new season

Thanks!  I still like to watch this family, so I will look forward to it.

Honored Contributor

They are a bit of an odd bunch.

Honored Contributor

I particularly like Elizabeth and Emma.   I hope they are all doing well, but most of all my fav girls!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I particularly like Elizabeth and Emma.   I hope they are all doing well, but most of all my fav girls!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt  They are my favorites as well. This summer I saw a pic of Elizabeth online and she has a dog now. If my memory serves me correctly it's a lab. She was in her new place.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  They are my favorites as well. This summer I saw a pic of Elizabeth online and she has a dog now. If my memory serves me correctly it's a lab. She was in her new place.

That's great!   Remember when she was showing some of her art on the show?   I remember really wanting one of those pieces.  I can't recall now which one it was but I think I as going to go online and see if I could find where she was selling her art...then I totally forgot about it.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

That's great!   Remember when she was showing some of her art on the show?   I remember really wanting one of those pieces.  I can't recall now which one it was but I think I as going to go online and see if I could find where she was selling her art...then I totally forgot about it.

@chickenbutt  Yes I remember her artwork. She's an extremely talented young lady. I grew up with a couple of people that drew well though they didn't paint. I was always amazed at their abilities. I'd love to have one of Elizabeth's paintings as well!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  I found out that she sells on Etsy. Her shop is called LizArtCo.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt  It says on her site that she is taking a break.  She is one ambitious girl.  I wonder if her boyfriend is.  Does anyone know what he does?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

I tried to find her site on Seth . I also am interested in purchasing one of her pictures. Would. Appreciate any help I can get with this matter. TIA.