Honored Contributor

The Plath's didn't even give their children a proper education. I also have the feeling some of the Johnston kids may be special needs.

Honored Contributor

Why did Trent and Amber..

praise the son for wanting to have a  all sports pod broadcast  and said they support him and if he needed any help to plus he has a part-time job  unless he quits it?

but   not praise

Anna  ??

I feel sorry for her...she does make money selling her jewelry on the internet plus wants to keep working with young children,

But

Anna

Does not want be substiute teacher  like Amber wants her to be!

Think Amber is wrong,so butt out!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  The longer I watch the more I dislike Amber. Do you think she's always been this way or that she's changed?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@cowboy sam  The longer I watch the more I dislike Amber. Do you think she's always been this way or that she's changed?

I don't know but I have never seen parents talk so much about kids having to move out.  Especially these days.  Anna works, the other two older ones work and yet they get hassled to move.  I know the older girl wants to leave. and she is going to school and working to be a nurse.  

The younger boy (sorry can't remember their names) will not be able to be on his own he stil has melt downs where he cries.  The younger girl seems okay.

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnston’s

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't know but I have never seen parents talk so much about kids having to move out.  Especially these days.  Anna works, the other two older ones work and yet they get hassled to move.  I know the older girl wants to leave. and she is going to school and working to be a nurse.  

The younger boy (sorry can't remember their names) will not be able to be on his own he stil has melt downs where he cries.  The younger girl seems okay.

@sunshine 919  Jonah. He seems so immature. Anna does too in certain ways though she's actually done better being than I thought she would being away at college. I think she's right about having a better relationship with her mom when she's living elsewhere.

I even felt sorry for Elizabeth when she was scolded about giving I believe it was Amber, a strange look when she said she wasn't. They're going to ruin their relationship with all of their kids if their not more caring in how they treat them. Trent can be bad too but Amber is worse IMO. They are both so stubborn as well lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

I really don't know ? But it seems like Amber is getting worse! 

I feel sorry for the older kids,

but

wonder if they will still push the oldest son out now..or let him stay to start up his business of that sports podcast??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because link to outside retailer.

Honored Contributor

The more I watch the stranger I find Amber's behavior. Maybe she needs counseling if she's not still receiving it. I couldn't believe Trent asked the kids to chip in for their mom's ring. If he couldn't afford it he shouldn't have purchased it or should find one he could afford. I found the scenario odd.

Esteemed Contributor

How would the two younger ones have enough to chip in on the ring?  I think they were just digging for something to fill up air time.  As far as the ring, the picture that Trent showed the kids was a bright blue sapphire looking ring......kind of like Diana's ring.  The ring she got had a very dark stone.  When she went around the table giving each kid a hug and kiss, the kids seemed uncomfortable as if they weren't used to physical shows of affection. 

I think the part where the younger two put Anna on a dating site was kind of dangerous.  Does anyone monitor these kids?  

Now this health issue with Amber.  I hope it is nothing.  It could just be another time filler for the show.  She really has changed.  She only seems happy around Trent......the kids, not so much.

@colliemom4  @Reconnaissant  @cowboy sam  @sunshine 919 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

How would the two younger ones have enough to chip in on the ring?  I think they were just digging for something to fill up air time.  As far as the ring, the picture that Trent showed the kids was a bright blue sapphire looking ring......kind of like Diana's ring.  The ring she got had a very dark stone.  When she went around the table giving each kid a hug and kiss, the kids seemed uncomfortable as if they weren't used to physical shows of affection. 

I think the part where the younger two put Anna on a dating site was kind of dangerous.  Does anyone monitor these kids?  

Now this health issue with Amber.  I hope it is nothing.  It could just be another time filler for the show.  She really has changed.  She only seems happy around Trent......the kids, not so much.

@colliemom4  @Reconnaissant  @cowboy sam  @sunshine 919 

I missed most of it last night.  I agree about the ring.  Not sure Amber was happy with it The family is not affectionate, which is fine some people are not.  Elizabeth is not happy there and Anna seems lost there.  Did you notice when they brought out the boxes of the two younger ones with stuff from their adoption and Anna was ignored in a different room.  

I am not understanding Trent and Amber.  It's like they have lost interest in the kids.  I missed the part about Amber.  Is she sick?