Valued Contributor

New episodes starting tonight on TLC

Honored Contributor

The kids made me laugh saying living at home sucks lol. Typical teens/ young folks. I wonder how Anna will do living on her own? Sometimes I can't stand how Amber acts.

Esteemed Contributor

Amber has been just awful toward Anna.  What is wrong with Trent and Amber, telling their kids once you’re out you are out forever.  I would never say that.  Horrid.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Amber has been just awful toward Anna.  What is wrong with Trent and Amber, telling their kids once you’re out you are out forever.  I would never say that.  Horrid.

@Snoopp  And I can't see Jonah living on his own either.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this season but I remember Trent and Amber being rather anxious for the kids to be grown up and out of the house.  And by grown up, I think he meant 18.  

They have some strange ideas about parenting.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I haven't watched this season but I remember Trent and Amber being rather anxious for the kids to be grown up and out of the house.  And by grown up, I think he meant 18.  

They have some strange ideas about parenting.

I think some of these kids are special needs mentally. I have never seen parents so anxious for their kids to leave.  It is just strange.  

Respected Contributor

Can't find the new season at TLC On Demand, just older ones.

Is this maybe something on Discovery+ ?

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Can't find the new season at TLC On Demand, just older ones.

Is this maybe something on Discovery+ ?

It is still on tlC however sometimes they show 5 or 6 reruns before the new one.  I am sure you can watch on youtube too.  Hope this helps

Honored Contributor

Re: 7 Little Johnston’s

[ Edited ]

So in the previews   Amber has a prcancerous thing   edited to add..i assume a mole on her back and Trent is telling her she needs to go have it checked it...and she wasn't happy with him!

Sometimes i don't understand her at all...well most of the time i don't!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

They are really creepy parents... much like the Platters Ville parents on that show.