Honored Contributor

I really like this show, no one yelling, but then the kids are almost grown, so quite a difference between these and the children on other reality shows, who are so much younger.  Alex acts much younger than I would expect a twelve year old boy to act.

Super Contributor

I don't usually watch that show but I did catch the one where they sold their house and moved into a hotel temporarily while finding another one to buy.  Now I'll at least be watching the one where they bought their new house.  lol

I usually watch the Little Couple but for sure there is a lot less drama with the 7 Little Johnstons.  Refreshing.  

Honored Contributor

I want to know what happened with Anna. The father alluded to it but never said what it was. I guess we'll find out next week. I see she is now in a different school.

Super Contributor

I also enjoy this show. There is just . . . something I really like about this family. I feel like they respect their selves, each other and the world around them. I’ve never witnessed any occasion where Trent or Amber allowed their “little person” status to be anything other than just a part of their normal life, and they do their best to raise their children the same way. 

I always DVR the show, then watch at my leisure. I watched season 3 all in one day last weekend, but will most likely watch this season week by week.

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

I don't usually watch that show but I did catch the one where they sold their house and moved into a hotel temporarily while finding another one to buy.  Now I'll at least be watching the one where they bought their new house.  lol

I usually watch the Little Couple but for sure there is a lot less drama with the 7 Little Johnstons.  Refreshing.  

@PickyCindy  I love The Little Couple, have been watching since the beginning. The Johnstons talked about beginning a business, so maybe that will be further gone into next week.

Honored Contributor

Love the Johnstons!   I've watched them since they began with their show and always enjoy the episodes.

Alex can be a pill and, to be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't gained more weight.   From last season, one of the things I've wondered if they have been able to curtail that.  

I think Anna is probably always going to be in trouble one way or another.  She's even pretty honest about that if you listen to her.

Emma has always been a favorite of mine.   But I like all the kids.  I feel bad for Elizabeth getting treated like that by that boy.  Smiley Sad    She's such a nice girl and I hope she has bounced back.

Jonah has his persnicketiness, but I think he's a good kid and will do well.  

New house - ruh roh!   Black mold is no joke.  I hope it's just in that one place.  Hopefully, they got somebody who is an expert in black mold to assess everything.  (yes, there are those people.  I know one)  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched the first season, but I lost interest after that.

Respected Contributor

Re: 7 LITTLE JOHNSTONS

[ Edited ]

I've enjoyed this show for awhile and have watched all episodes  By now, I figured it was cancelled and was disappointed.

An interesting read is "16 Secrets Behind the 7 Little Johnstons".

https://screenrant.com/7-little-johnstons-trivia-facts-tlc/

(Nothing derogatory, just what they've had  to deal with as little people).

All I know is that Amber and Trent could teach a few lessons to every family.

Denise
Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of the show. They seem to be a loving normal family with a realistic view of the world despite their size. They kids are getting older, but the things they've said and done each season are funny in the way only kids can be. I wish the best for Anna, but she seems determined to go in the wrong direction. She may have to learn the hard way, if she ever does. I really like their new house. Too bad they're having issues with it.

Honored Contributor

These are two parents working hard to give their children a good life.  It's more realistic with rules for their children.  For instance, if they don't follow certain rules, they can't drive.  You have to teach your children responsibility, respect, etc.  I can't believe kids were calling them Midgets at the amusement park they were in.  How terrible.  Kids learn that kind of talk at home most of the time.

kindness is strength