Honored Contributor

7/27/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

In a positive sign for BB fans, CBS has already updated the casting application for BB 24, so it looks like another season of BB is coming. That's kind of fast. It's typically not updated until the end of the season.

Yesterday saw the POV ceremony take place and yes, brace yourself, Britini did yet another rap to try and persuade Christian to use the POV. Somehow, he managed to resist her plea and pocketed the POV. This had Britini fuming and Brent gloating.

Brent thinks he's outsmarted everyone by forming a new alliance and they're going to blindside Britini on Thursday. He wants everyone in the house to act like he's the target when in fact, Britini is the target. (Or so Brent thinks. Well, assuming Brent thinks which may be assuming a lot. In fact, the whole house wants Brent gone.) Alyssa was the sole member of the Kings that was outside the new Brent alliance and he wanted the other Kings to tell her about the deal and then he'd see if she told him or not and thus know it was real. Uh, yeah. The other Kings told Alyssa what Brent's plan was so she told him what he wanted to hear, but he's a dead man walking, he just doesn't know it yet.

Well, maybe he does know it. He seemed to start to figure things out a bit later in the day. I don't know if the DR tipped him off or if he overheard something, or if natural paranoia started to get him rethinking things, but he did seem a tick more worried later on. Don't worry though. The possibility of the house wanting to keep an icky girl over him is impossible for him to grasp for more than a few minutes, so he'll be back to sure Britini is leaving before too long. (If anyone ever needs to find Brent's fingerprints, just dust Hannah. He's always touching her, hugging her, rubbing her, and just annoying her in any way possible. His fingerprints are all over the poor girl. She'll be very happy to see him leave.)

If things hold true to form, on Thursday the Jokers (Derek F, Azah, and Britini) will be the new Have-Nots (assuming they don't win HOH.) The first three teams of Have-Nots have handled it with essentially no real complaints or moaning. I don't see that holding true for the Jokers. I would anticipate them handling being Have-Nots very poorly. Expect lots of complaints and whining. 

Tiffany could be nearing the end of her life expectancy in the BB 23 house unless she dials things back a bit. Too many people are noticing her trying to control everything. She's not being as subtle as she should be. Whitney, Britini, Christian, and Alyssa seem to be bigger immediate targets, but Tiffany is edging her way up the kill sheet and could start passing one or more of them if she doesn't dial things back a bit.

No one seems to want to win HOH this coming week, but if the Jokers win HOH, Claire and Tiffany think they can manipulate the Jokers into putting up two of the Kings (Christian and Alyssa seem most likely, but I'm not sure they'd be overly concerned if Xavier went up.) They seem to feel they would use Alyssa as the pawn and keep her safe while dumping whoever else was up (Christian or Xavier.) Christian is strutting around and showing off his athleticism a bit more than is wise. It makes him a bigger target. The "not a showmance" showmance with Alyssa doesn't help him any.

Things should stay quiet in the house today. They may start taping the goodbye messages. I think they're already locked down which implies a complicated comp set up for Thursday. We shouldn't have an endurance comp until after the WildCard ends. They then will use the end of the endurance comp to fill time on the Sunday show. So next Thursday (August 5th) could be our first endurance comp of the year. The teams will be over. No more Wild Card comp. They'll need something for the Sunday show, so either a new twist or they'll start the endurance-type comps then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: 7/27/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Xavier's getting a little stressed out as Alyssa and Sarah Beth now would prefer Hannah go over Whitney. (This is for next week.) They could get five or six votes to evict Hannah also (Claire, Sarah Beth, Britini, Christian, Alyssa, and Whitney if she wins POV). That could cost Xavier an honorary Cookout member and weaken his allies. Alyssa and Sarah Beth have figured out how smart Hannah is, and since she doesn't talk game much with them, they're afraid she'll target them.

Brent is talking with Tiffany and happy they're blindsiding Britini and how upset the others will be when they find out Brent and his allies fooled them. (Brent's the one being blindsided though.)

I'm not sure why, but there are about twenty white pillows lying in the yard.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/27/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This is funny, I have watched a total of 5-10 minutes of the feeds today and this is exactly what I saw. X was sitting on his bed and  Alyssa had just left saying something about if she (I don't even know who the "she" is) won't be coming after them. 

Then X checks the hoh to make sure there's no one in the bathroom or hiding anywhere and starts laying out his strategy to the camera. I love that! He was really giving it some deep thought. It's so refreshingly different from the seasons where it's just a bunch of people giving little thought to the game and leaving everything up to one or two people.

I did switch to a convo with Big D and Whitney where Big D kept talking about the slaughterhouse. I was confused. I thought that alliance was done.