Honored Contributor

Re: 7/23/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Claire, Tiffany, Kyland, and Tiffany would prefer Whitney go up over Britini, but I don't think Xavier is fond of that idea. We'll see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The theory behind nominating Whitney is that only one team will be angry with them since Brent and Whitney are on the same team. If they nominate Britini and Brent, two teams would be upset.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Xavier's plan as of now is to nominate Brent and Britini. He'll tell Brent that Britini is the target as the head of the all-girls alliance. (Brent is the real target though.) Derek F apparently got angry at Tiff and now wants her gone soon. Assuming they have a lying down HOH comp at some point that he can win.

Or a hot dog or other food eating contest.

Honored Contributor

Azah now wants Xavier to nominate her instead of Britini to spare Britini the stress of being on the block again. You never volunteer to go on the block.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It's just a feeling but I don't buy their theory that it's better to nominate two people from the same team so fewer people will be angry with the nominations.

In the 3 minutes I heard Azah pitching that reason to X (3 minutes is long enough for me to form an opinion, right? lol) but anyway...

I didn't buy what she was selling. The truth is Azah is closer to Britni than to Whitney and probably doesn't want to hear Britni sniveling for the next few days about being on the block again. 

As for the others I don't know what their motive is for wanting Whitney on the block but I sincerely doubt they're worried about Derek F being mad about it. DF has no power in the game, will likely never have any power in the game and other than put off a nap to say he's upset what can he do?

Personally, if it's really a team thing, wouldn't people be more likely to be upset that both nominees came from one team? That's a 100% guarantee that they're losing someone this week--depending on veto of course..

I think it's just that they want what they want and are using any excuse to talk X into doing it their way. I say let the man do what he wants since whoever's up next to Brent is just a pawn anyway. It shouldn't really matter.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Azah now wants Xavier to nominate her instead of Britini to spare Britini the stress of being on the block again. You never volunteer to go on the block.

That just confirms my opinion--in my mind anyway--that it has nothing to do with two teams being angry and everything to do with Azah not wanting to hear Britni making up eviction night raps for the next 5 days. Who's stress is she really worried about? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Britini and Brent are the nominees, so we have to listen to another week of rapping Britini.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:
Britini and Brent are the nominees, so we have to listen to another week of rapping Britini.

Could someone please pass me the noise-cancelling headphones?