Honored Contributor

Re: 7/22/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

To nobodies surprise, Frenchie was evicted by a vote of eleven to one with only Derek F voting to keep Frenchie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Brent got knocked out on the first HOH comp question and everyone else smiled and relaxed. Xavier is the new HOH! That means Christian, Alyssa, and Sarah Beth are also safe. Brent's in big trouble! Xavier is a bit of a wildcard, but his team is on board with flushing Brent.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

So happy it wasn't Brent, Whitney or Derek F!

This should be interesting and a good chance to get to know X a little better. Hopefully he took a note from Frenchie's hoh and won't let it go to his head.

For those without feeds, I'm not sure what job X told them he has (maybe bartender?) but they seem to have caught on that he's actually a lawyer--or they at least suspect it to be true. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the popularity update @SusieQ_2 . I was going to ask how the houseguests are looking.  I think I agree.  Brent can go next, as far as I'm concerned. He's too full of himself, and wants to target the women.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lilybelle 

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

It may not be a good week for Brent. Unless he wins the pov it looks like his days in the house are about to come to an end. 

Regular Contributor

I notcied Hannah got some screen time last night, and she was shown in a commercial for BB that was on right before the show started. I like her so far. She seems nice and fun to be around.  

When we were first introduced to the houseguests, I thought I would like Sarah Beth a lot. Then I read her bio...She hates butterflies, and wants to kill them all.  I mean, who hates butterflies?  That is too weird, imo.

I don't think I care too much for Alyssa or Christian.  Alyssa talks bad about herself a lot. Is she insecure, or just wants to hear confirmations of how great she is by others. Christian is just boring, and his hair bothers me, lol.

Kyland and Derek X could be a dynamic duo. If they continue to be successful at comps, they could be a big threat to the others' games. I like both of them.

I am wondering what Xavier will do as HOH?  I hope he has a good head on his shoulders, and isn't led astray. He hasn't shown much of his opionions at this time.

Has anyone seen Whitney without makeup on?  I know she sells it, but she always seems so made up.  

Both Big D and Britini sure talk a lot.

Honored Contributor

Whitney's makeup is weird. She's typically very, very shiny. It's an odd look she puts out there.

Xavier seemed to be trying to throw the HOH comp and accidentally ended up winning it. Oh well, those things happen. It should be a fairly easy week for him though as the house is pretty much united on who should go.

The big question is who goes up alongside Brent. Whitney has gotten fairly close to Xavier so he may not want to put her up which could be bad news for Britini (and us if we have to live through another week of her rapping her POV and eviction speeches.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I sure do miss pop[big brother after dark].I got to know the houseguest quicker that way.Now it seems like we have alot of floaters,and according to you live feeders they are not that good,so how can we get to know them better?I read the jokers daily version on what is happening,but sure do miss the night time show.Also Gardenmans side of it.Thanks for listening.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@lilybelle I think Hannah is cute too. Not that I'm big on showmances but it kind of seems like she & Derek X might like each other. They'd be a cute couple.

Sarah Beth seems so sweet but I'm not sure I can trust someone who hates butterflies, lol. 

I feel like I might have seen Whitney w/o makeup but it might just be my imagination. I noticed in one of her dr sessions that she has really pretty blue eyes. She's definitely not a favorite of mine as a houseguest though.

@gardenman When you say Whitney has gotten close to X do you mean like when she's almost superglued to his body when they're on the hammock? 

@tucka  Hey girl! One of the best ways to know what's going on is to read G'man's update which you're already doing. You can also check Rob's podcast & Taran's updates. Derrick and Cody are doing a podcast this season too and these can also be seen on Youtube. If you need to know how to find any of these just ask. Nice to see you! 

Final thought...X had an interesting look tonight with his shirt unbuttoned to his waist. Honestly though...I think the girls in the house should remove the buttons on all his shirts.

Watching the hoh comp I noticed how cute all the players are. And Whitney is really, really short! 

And why is that I was so happy to see Frenchie leave but when he teared up it tugged at my heartstrings? Even so, I'm not sure I believed all his answers to Julie's questions.