Honored Contributor

Re: 7/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed spoilers and Updates!!!

Britini is wandering the house and begging for votes, but she's perfectly safe. Whitney just told Britini that Whitney's team is planning to throw HOH so Brent (Whitney's, Hannah's, and Derek X's teammate) can be the nominee and the next one out the door. The whole team concept is largely dead. Whitney wanted to be sure Britini is on board with getting out Brent in case she won HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman 

Thank you for the suggestion, that's definitely something to look in to. I hate being a worrier but now I worry about falling, about the a/c failing, and about my dog. Things are so much better now but it's all fairly fresh so I guess that's normal. You had such a worse injury that I can only imagine you understand that feeling all too well. 

Biggest worry, of course, is Emma but she's doing well. I was also thinking that having a plan helps so I've been looking at kennels in my area that advertise being air conditioned. My neighbors are really good people and told me we're always welcome at their house if this ever happens again. I plan on being prepared from now on and having my a/c checked out at the beginning of summer. 

I hear you about Frenchie's entertainment value. It's been interesting to hear him go from person to person trying to make deals to stay. It's especially funny when he gets to the part where says he thinks Tiffany will vote for him to stay. She must really have snowed him if he believes that. I wish the feeds weren't so sporadic. 

Esteemed Contributor

One thing I wanted to mention a while back was how much better I think the house looks on tv and on the feeds than it did in the photos. There is still much that I don't especially care for but some of the bright colors, and even the backsplash in the kitchen, are very cheerful. It's not something I would want in my home on a day to day basis but looking at it for the summer is nice. Even the outdoor awnings are bright and cheerful. 

Another thing I like, and this is something another poster mentioned a while back, is that these players are not potty mouths. They can actually put together full sentences without using the f word. It's very refreshing! 

They also seem to be pretty empathetic as a group--so far anyway. I was happy when they talked among themselves about not ostracizing the nominees for eviction. That hasn't always been the case in past seasons and I was happy to see it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm most pleased that Emma is back home and doing well.

It's  good to have you back on the BBs too.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I'm most pleased that Emma is back home and doing well.

It's  good to have you back on the BBs too.

Thank you @occasionalrain from Emma and meHeart

We may not agree on Ken Jennings but we'll always have Derek X! Smiley Very Happy

At least I hope he's around for a while. He seems to be in a pretty good place for now. 

Valued Contributor

@gardenman - As another poster said, Frenchie is all about Frenchie! His ego about what a great player he is and how America will be so upset at his leaving is unbelievable.  He lives in a dream world.  Maybe when he is gone and reads social media, he will discover what America and the houseguests really think of him.  Keep up the good work, I enjoy your posts.  

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine what living with Frenchiis like.

Who would marry him, that the mystery.

Honored Contributor

I think there was probably some miscommunication between casting and production this year. Production likely said something like, "We want the biggest jackpot this year" and casting thought they said, "We want the biggest crackpot this year." Casting found Frenchie and said, "Perfect! He's the biggest crackpot you'll ever find!" And so it happened that Frenchie found his way to BB 23.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

He really was an embarrassment, but I feel sorry for what he'll be confronted when he gets home.