Honored Contributor

7/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed spoilers and Updates!!!

The end is near! Today is Frenchie's last full day in the old BB 23 house and he's very disappointed with production for them letting things get this far. He just knows America will be disappointed in his departure. His fans will picket the studio, storm the lot and hold everyone hostage until production relents and puts him back on the show. Well, in Frenchie's mind anyway. In fact, most people are pretty happy to see him go.

With Frenchie all but gone it's time to pick out the next target and Brent is throwing himself into the line of fire. He really needs to win the next HOH to stay in the house as pretty much the whole house is focused on him as the next target to go. (Whitney, Britini, Christian, and Alyssa are at some risk also.) Brent plans to target Azah because he doesn't like the way she talks around him. He may also target Whitney because she said she didn't like guys like Brent. He feels that with two guys gone the next person leaving has to be a gal. 

The yard was open much of the day yesterday so whatever tomorrow's HOH comp is, it's a fast one to set up and not the wall comp. The mechanical comps like the wall comp need to be set up and tested well in advance and that means a long lockdown inside. They didn't get that, so no wall comp this week. Whatever the comp is this week, it appears to be something fast and easy to set up.

The alliances in the house are still a confusing mess, but pretty much every alliance wants Brent gone this week, so he's likely a goner unless he wins HOH or the POV. He can't win the Wild Card as he has already played. Given the size of the cast, backdooring him is a valid option as it's unlikely he'd get picked to play for the POV. We're at fourteen houseguests left after Frenchie's departure tomorrow and if Brent isn't nominated, the HOH and the two pawns would play, leaving eleven other possible players for those three to pick from. Brent would need to be pretty lucky for his chip to be pulled.

Christian must be driving BB crazy with his constant appearance changes. Yesterday Hannah restyled him in a Miami Vice-type look. He's always changing his appearance and you never know how he'll look. I'm guessing BB has just given up on him redoing any DR segments a day or two later. (Not that his DRs are all that memorable.) In the first couple of days, they did insist he not change, but he did so anyway, so they seem to have given up.

Things should stay pretty calm in the old BB 23 house today. More goodbye messages will be taped. Frenchie will continue to beg for stuff from various houseguests so he can donate them to charity. (The Frenchie BB Museum no doubt.) Not that we'll see much of it as the feeds have been down a total of 47% of the time so far this year according to the folks @Feeds_bot who monitor such things.

Who will want to win HOH this week? Right now, it looks like as soon as Brent falls, the rest will follow suit. Britini is outside the circle that knows Brent is the target and could try to win it. Derek F is largely outside the loop also but is unlikely to win HOH. If one of the many who are committed to Brent leaving (Tiffany, Claire, Sarah Beth, Alyssa, Christian, Xavier, Hannah, Derek X) wins HOH, then Brent is a goner. They'll be watching to see how Brent, Derek F, and Britini are doing and once those three are out, the rest will fold in short order and likely end up giving the HOH to Sarah Beth or one of the others.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the aftermath of Frenchie being betrayed by his many, many alliances and final two partnerships who all stood by and let him be nominated without rioting against the evil Kyland. We'll see his vow to win the POV and save himself. We'll see the picking of the POV players. We'll see Frenchie fail miserably in the POV comp. We'll see Derek F horribly upset at losing his best buddy in the game. And we'll see Derek X not use the POV and everyone be happy, except for Frenchie and Derek F. Alas poor Frenchie. He's a goner. Derek F is expected to cast him a sympathy vote, but that's about all the support Frenchie has this week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7/21/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed spoilers and Updates!!!

Anybody remember Winnie the Pooh's greeting to Piglet of Happy Winds Day? It's not a very blustery day here so I'll go with Happy Wednesday BB fans and friends! Smiley Happy

Last week I talked about the fall that left me with a cut on my forehead, two black eyes, and a thumb that met my fan's blades leaving it to look like it had been dipped in Hershey's chocolate syrup. I'm happy to say I'm recovering although it has taken an entire two weeks. I think in another few days all the bruising and whatnot will be gone (the scar remains). What I didn't realize at the time was that incident would be the highlight of my week. 

I may have mentioned my A/C went out and getting a repair appt was next to impossible. It was so hot in my house that when I put my head on my pillow it felt like an electric blanket. Then after a couple of days like that a miracle happened. One of the companies I contacted called and said they had a cancellation and would come out the next day which they did. It was not as bad as I expected. A capacitor needed to be replaced and freon was added. All for the price of $650 which, as I said, as better than I expected.

What happened next made everything else pale in comparison. While the repairmen were working my dog started making an odd noise almost like she was choking. It continued the entire time they were here. I didn't feel anything from the outside and stuck my finger down her throat in case something was lodged there but there was nothing. 

I immediately took her to the veterinary emergency clinic which is only about a mile away. They took her temperature which was 106. Normal dog temp is around 101 - 102. My little dog was having heatstroke. She was admitted and put on oxygen. She was given infusions and they did tests and took x-rays. Finally two days (which seemed like forever) and $3000 later she was able to come home. Of all the things that happened in that week this was the worst by far. Not because of the cost financially but because I almost lost my best little buddy. It's been a few days now, she's taking her medicines like a champ, and she seems to be recovering nicely.  

I apologize for all the drama my posts have brought recently that aren't BB related at all but I just needed to vent a little. With all the forums here there may have been a more suitable place to do that but I've been posting on the Big Brother threads for so long that this feels like home. Heart

The good news, and it actually feels like great news, is that for the past few days everything is back to normal. Emma, my little dog is doing well, the house is cool & comfortable, and with some strategically placed concealer my bruises are practically undetectable. I'm so grateful, and if you made it this far I bet you are too! Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully that's the last of my drama for a long time to come. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Oh SuzieQ, glad you are doing better.  I was getting worried not hearing from you.  Scary about your dog though.  I know about hot. It gets to about 115 degrees here in Las Vegas and the AC is important.  Take care of yourself now because we look forward to your posts. 

Esteemed Contributor

With all that behind me I'm ready to talk Big Brother! This is one of the best seasons we've had on a long time. I've been keeping on top of it with Gardenman's updates, which have been stellar, and listening to other updates & podcasts as well.

I can't say I'm sad to see Frenchie is being evicted. What a crazy character he turned out to be. He's the epitome of the saying that if his lips are moving--he's lying. 

@gardenman , of all the things you've posted--when you said something like the house is in danger of flooding due to Britni's tears but Frenchie's hot air is coming to the rescue--that was hilarious! It was so funny because it was so true! Smiley Very Happy

I've had so many things I've wanted to discuss and wasn't able to but one thing I wanted to mention was how Frenchie treated Britni before the veto wasn't used. How insulting was it for him to say he didn't want to go out sitting next to her because that was going out like a chump rather than a champ? 

First of all...she should be highly insulted by that. Secondly, Frenchie wanting to have Britni replaced with a guy like Brent or Christian had nothing to do with going out "like a man." Even saying that creeps me out. 

Frenchie's mindset, imo and because I heard him say this, was he felt like if a big, strong, guy was on the block he could rally votes to his side by pointing out how physically threatening they were. Honestly, it was his best chance but he had already done too much damage to himself by that time. 

I know this sounds harsh but Frenchie is all about Frenchie. Saying Britni didn't deserve to be on the block and his supposed effort to save her was nothing more than an effort to save himself. He's been that way since he took his first step into the house. He's in for a rude awakening when he gets out of the house and finds he didn't fool anyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77  Thank you, I missed posting while all that was going on and will likely be "talking" your ears off now that things are back to normal. Smiley Very Happy

Wow, 115 degrees. I hope you have a great air conditioner. I'm looking forward to the end of summer. 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

So glad that little Emma had you looking out for her. Happy to hear you both are recovering from your ordeals. 💕

Frequent Contributor

@SusieQ_2   I'm so glad your little buddy is doing well, how scary for both of you. Hopefully all the bad things are out of the way now and everything will be brighter going forward Woman Happy  I enjoy reading your BB thoughts. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hullie  and @Kittymom11 

Thank you both! Yes, we're moving on to brighter days for sure. Smiley Happy

And those of you reading --  @chlema , @candyagain , and @DrKelli -- I see you too! Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi @SusieQ_2 !  I'm glad you are healing up and am so happy that your little dog is okay!  That is so scary!

I can't wait to see Frenchie walk out the door tomorrow night.  I'll definitely be tuning in tonight to see what happens.  I really liked him on the first show, but he showed his true colors very quickly.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 

I'm glad you and the pup are doing better. A portable AC unit for emergencies might be a good option for you. I have a spare AC window unit I have tucked into a corner in case of emergency and a kerosene heater should the heater fail at some point. You can't always get service when you need it, so a backup unit can come in handy.

Frenchie has made the first two weeks interesting, so there's that. You never knew what he would do.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!