Honored Contributor

7/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, this will get interesting. We have a new HOH in Kyland. Kyland has the least little bit of a problem in that he's allied with almost everyone in the house right now and he has to nominate two houseguests for eviction later tonight. The only two people in the house he's not allied with in some manner are Britini and Claire. He can't nominate Claire as she's his team captain. He can't clone Britini and nominate her twice, so he's got an issue. 

He's planning to wait and see who wins the Wildcard comp later today before he makes any decisions and he wants to have one on one talks with everyone. He wants both Claire and Tiffany to watch people as they leave the HOH after their one on one talks to see who they meet up with to tell them what happened. (A smart move on his part. You can find out who someone is closest to by seeing where they go first.) 

Claire and Tiffany had a chat in the chess room about alliances in the house and using puzzle pieces were able to pretty much sort out the bigger alliances in the house. Derek X joined them and seems to be on board with them. Sarah Beth will be brought up to speed later on what they uncovered.

This cast has some really smart players in Tiffany, Claire, Sarah Beth, and Derek X. Derek X has the least BB experience of the group, but he's picking things up pretty quickly. If those four could unite and play together they could get pretty far in the game. They're all better players than the All-Stars we had last year who just more or less blindly handed the game to Cody.

We have Have-Nots. The Aces team (Hannah, Whitney, Derek X, and Brent) volunteered to be Have-Nots this week. I'm assuming Kyland would have had to name the Have-Nots so they volunteered.

So, who will play in the Wild Card comp? Frenchie has told his team he wants to play in it. Britini probably should play in it as she's at more risk than Frenchie right now. Christian and Hannah can't play for Wild Card since they've already played in it once. The feeds will likely be down for a long time during that comp as it's done in a different studio and is run individually and has to be reset after each run. They're assuming they'll get to save someone again this week, but no. This week if they accept safety, they have to move to a different team. (Likely the Queens since they're a man short.) Do you move to a new team where you'll be the low man/woman on the team, or give up on the safety and assume/hope you won't be nominated? We'll have to see.

Tiffany and Claire are to report their findings to Kyland after the one-on-one interviews in the HOH room. I think they'd like to see Frenchie and Brent on the block, but I'm not sure Kyland has the cajones to make that move. We will see. It should be a fun few days as the WildCard, nominations, and POV comp tomorrow shuffles the deck. The good news is Claire and Tiffany are safe. Sarah Beth seems to be safe also, and since they're my three favorites in the cast, that's good for me.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 7/16/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

After the show last night, I made the comment (to my dogs) that if I were Kyland, I'd put Frenchie and Brent up for eviction.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

After the show last night, I made the comment (to my dogs) that if I were Kyland, I'd put Frenchie and Brent up for eviction.

@DrKelli  My dog and I discussed it and agree with you.  Frenchie needs to go.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Frenchie and Brent being nominated would make the feed watchers very happy, but I'm not sure Kyland is brave enough to do so. It would be fun though. Watching Frenchie squirm on the block would be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Does Frenchie not realize the only thing worse than a Show-mance is a Bro-mance?

Trusted Contributor

Hello all!

I am wondering how Derek Frazier feels about Frenchie being in a Bro-mance with Brent?  Aren't Frenchie and Derek F. in a "final two alliance"?

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Hello all!

I am wondering how Derek Frazier feels about Frenchie being in a Bro-mance with Brent?  Aren't Frenchie and Derek F. in a "final two alliance"?

Frenchie's in a final two with two-thirds of the house. Derek F has a few final two alliances also. 

Everyone's sitting around this morning debating who'll play in the Wildcard comp. In an odd twist, they have too much food this year. BB asked them to move food from the storeroom to the kitchen fridge so they had room to restock the storeroom fridge. Most seasons by Wednesday they're running low on food, but not this year. 

Tiffany is really smart. She was fake crying with Azah earlier so if anyone saw them Azah could say Tiff was missing her kids and Azah was comforting her. They were doing game talk, but Tiff's fake crying gave them an alibi if anyone thought they were talking game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

what is going on?  I just got back from aerobic class, turn on the feeds and Tiff, Claire, Derek X have just gone up to the HOH room.  I thought..oh good they are strategizing and poof....animals come on.  I can't win.  Does anyone know what there up to?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @gardenman !  I hope you are doing well, how is your leg???

Suzie

Honored Contributor

@gardenman 

I've tried watching this show a few times, but never could understand the appeal ... or the point.  JMO,  of course.

Just wondering ... is Julie Chen still hosting it?