Honored Contributor

7/12/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Just another manic Monday in the old BB 23 house. As we enter day 9,731 of Frenchie's reign... (What's that? It's only been five days? Are you sure? It seems so much longer.) Frenchie is in disarray (big surprise) about what to do with the POV. He's begged Derek X to use it and Derek X has promised to use it on Kyland, but now Frenchie thinks he wants Kyland gone, so he doesn't want Derek X to use it. Derek X is still planning to use it anyway so now Frenchie is trying to decide who to put up in Kyland's place if Derek X does use the POV.

Frenchie pretty much went through every available houseguest as an option to put up as a replacement, except for his original target in Brent who's now his best friend for life after Brent played with Frenchie's emotions. Brent's a clever dude. We might have to keep an eye on him.

At this moment, as I type this, and it's bound to change another fifty times in the next five hours or so, Travis is back to being the replacement nominee and the target. Will that hold up until the end of the POV ceremony? Probably not, but for now, it's back to being Travis as the target.

Ugh! Frenchie is exhausting! The good news is the POV ceremony typically takes place early in the day, so Frenchie will have less time to rethink things. It's typically done around one-ish ET, so Frenchie won't have much time to go gaga when he wakes up. 

Thankfully, Frenchie's power pretty much dies after the POV ceremony. He'll still officially be the HOH until Thursday night, but his power is gone after the POV ceremony and everyone can relax. Not that Frenchie will relax as he'll be busy then trying to manipulate the vote however he wants it voted, but everyone can pretty much ignore him.

I'll post back after the POV ceremony and we know what happened. Whoever is the replacement will be angry as Frenchie has promised everyone they're safe multiple times. Things could be a bit heated after the ceremony.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: 7/12/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I don't watch BB anymore. Did watch for many seasons and lost interest. I just wanted to tell you, I think you are a fantastic writer. Very unique personable style. I just hope you compose for a living. Keep up the good work

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

I don't watch BB anymore. Did watch for many seasons and lost interest. I just wanted to tell you, I think you are a fantastic writer. Very unique personable style. I just hope you compose for a living. Keep up the good work

Thanks! I've got 13 books/short stories out there in circulation now with another short story and novel about to go live once I finally get around to making the covers for them. Way, way back in 2012 one of my novels was a semi-finalist (then the top fifty of five thousand general fiction entries) in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards. In 2016 Jason Chen picked another novel of mine for his political thriller StoryBundle. I like writing and have a lot of fun with it. I don't make a living writing, but I have fun writing. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Frenchie now wants Derek X to make a "stud move" and use the POV on Alyssa. I'm fine with that. I like looking at Alyssa, so keeping her safe works for me.

Frenchie is an amazing character. We've never had someone quite like him on the show before. He's not really a villain, he's just some sort of a confused, want-to-be progressive, brain-dead moron who has power and doesn't seem to know what to do with it now that he has it. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman,  do we "know" that Brent's father really committed suicide or could he be emulating Survivor's "Johnny Fairplay"?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@gardenman,  do we "know" that Brent's father really committed suicide or could he be emulating Survivor's "Johnny Fairplay"?

I don't know if his father committed suicide or not. Brent's from Rhode Island and there's a Rhode Island obit for a Mark Champagne who had a son Brent. No cause of death is mentioned in the obit and Mark was 44 when he died, so suicide would be an option.  He died in 2010. I don't know how many Champagne's there are in Rhode Island and how many have a son named Brent, so there would seem to be a pretty high likelihood that was his dad. Brent's now 28 so he would have been 17 when his dad died.

It was a bold move telling Frenchie the story anyway whether it was true or not. He played Frenchie brilliantly. Of course, Brent's issue going forward could be being tied too closely to Frenchie. This week it helped him. Next week it could be the kiss of death. Whoever puts Frenchie on the block will likely put him up against someone close to him and right now that would be Brent. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I was just going to ask if we thought Frenchie would be put up shortly.  I know that players that cause a lot of chaos tend to not last long and if Frenchie can't compete in the HOH for week 2, that would certainly make him a viable candidate.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I was just going to ask if we thought Frenchie would be put up shortly.  I know that players that cause a lot of chaos tend to not last long and if Frenchie can't compete in the HOH for week 2, that would certainly make him a viable candidate.

It's hard to say. The houseguests seem to like Frenchie. I'm not sure why, but by and large they do. I don't think many view him as a competitive threat. He's also in a majority of the many, many alliances in the house. I'm not sure anyone wants to win HOH this coming week as they'd have to figure out who to put up and the whole house is pretty much getting along okay.

Christian's been winning a lot so he could be a target. Sarah Beth could be a target simply because she's largely out of every alliance in the house. But once again, I'm not sure anyone views her as a threat. Derek X could be in trouble next week as they've largely pinned him as a problem going forward. The next nominations are something of a gamble. We don't really know how the house will go. It could easily be Frenchie, but it may not be. I'm not sure anyone wants him as HOH again, but do they target him? We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I guess FRENCHIE is the new puppetmaster this year.He will be the leader of the pack

everybody will want to be with him and get on his good side.I am sure he will be there to the end.

Honored Contributor

Sarah Beth, Claire, and Tiffany are now an alliance. I like that as I like all three. They're calling themselves the Jackpot. Sarah Beth finally finds some allies. She's clever saying she's a voice artist as her voice is more believable than her being a forensic scientist. Still no POV ceremony. It's running late.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!