Honored Contributor

Re: 7/08/2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The target has now seemingly shifted to Christian. Kudos to Brent for finding a way to save himself. The target will likely shift again once Christian has a chat with Frenchie. At this rate Frenchie may end up self-evicting. He's said he won't nominate a woman or person of color. Brent now seems safe, so he's down to Christian and Travis (who I keep wanting to call Trevor, so if you see Trevor anytime, it's supposed to be Travis.)

We've got kennel cam now so they're likely doing the wildcard comp, or having it explained to them. Each team has to pick one person to represent their team, so that could take a while. Some interesting discussions will take place on who represents each team.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kennel cam has been on longer than it should take to explain the Wildcard comp, so they're likely doing the comp now. This will likely be a long outage. They have to hear the rules, pick players, run the comp, then have the winner decide if they'll take immunity or impose a punishment, then enact the punishment. We're probably looking at several hours.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We briefly had the feeds back and it sounds like Kyland and Christian are playing for the wildcard. No confirmation on the third player but some think it's Hannah. (It has to be either Hannah, Derek X, Brent, or Whitney on team Aces.) We're back on kennel cam again now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The neverending Wildcard comp is apparently still going. There are three people, how long can it take? Would they do an endurance comp for a Wildcard comp? I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Still waiting for the neverending Wildcard comp to finally end. In other BB news, Christie, our houseguest who got the boot for Covid, has tested negative just two days after getting the boot. Her tests by CBS were apparently false positives. Don't be shocked if she and Garrett (another houseguest who disappeared after being announced) are back for BB24. And BB won the ratings' war last night. The show had a 10% improvement over last year. That's kind of a blow to the egos of last year's "All-Star" cast. "We got beat by a bunch of nobodies?" Yeppers. I don't think we'll see another All-Star season for quite a while. BB apparently listened to the endless complaints overnight and early this morning and has reverted to the normal feed music instead of the stupid song they played earlier.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're now in hour 'I don't think I can count that high' of the feeds blackout and no sign of them coming back. Hmmm...either this is the longest comp in BB history, or something else is happening. Something else could include a comp malfunction, a hamster trying to escape, someone getting injured in the comp, or them forgetting the live feed watchers are here. 

We're in the window of the game where they often have to talk a houseguest or two into staying in the game. The novelty of life in the BB house tends to wear off rather quickly for some of the recruits. BB has their staff psychologists there to convince people to stay, but even with that you occasionally lose one here or there. No one seemed like they were ready to escape but you never know what's going on inside their heads. Someone could have just walked into one of the DRs and said, "I'm done. I want to go home." BB tends to spend a lot of time trying to talk people into staying and the feeds are often down while that happens, so that could be the issue here.

Comp malfunctions aren't unheard of also. Shelby and the lasers and mirrors in BBOTT being just one example. Unless they did an endurance comp for the Wildcard comp, the comp should have been over pretty quickly with just three people playing. 

It could be an injury but we've had all kinds of injuries to houseguests and the feeds were back pretty quickly. 

And they could have forgotten all about us and everything's fine and the houseguests will all be in bed sleeping when they finally remember us. Which is where I'm heading now. Morning comes quickly with my cats, so I'm out of here and I'll figure out what happened in the morning.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Sure! I get ready for bed and feeds come back up and the yard is open. Okay then. Did they do the Wildcard comp in a nearby studio? Probably. The balcony is still open for the houseguests who were having fun up there. They've got new toys this year in a foosball table and other stuff. It looks like we'll have a neighbor again this year as there's part of the balcony that's closed off to the houseguests. I have no idea who won the Wildcard comp. Suffice to say time has passed since that ended.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Gardenman,such a great job, we appreciate you more than you know. .

Here are my questions and thoughts,always at first I don't like anybody,especially glamore girls and muscle boys,so phoney.Seems like B.B. went to a casting shop and picked a lot of characters,time will tell who are phonys and who are more real..

Guess we won't have the late night live show [PoP],I always looked forward to it,so guess I might get the live feeds, can you tell us which one you prefer?Paramont was mention last night,by Julie,what do you think?or does it matter?Ok hope you had a good night sleep,its still early here in california,so see you later,Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka 

The only way to legally get the live feeds is through Paramount+. CBS All Access became Paramount+ in March or April. They were giving away a free month of Paramount+ to new subscribers, but I don't know if that offer still exists. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!