Honored Contributor

Re: 600 pound life - Chad & Teretha - Possible Spoiler

Yes, @Kachina624, you're correct...sometimes the trucks are very nice with amenities in them.  His didn't look like that, though.  That makes sense that it was summer break, too.

His wife appeared to be rather passive.

I think Chad did very well and will probably keep his weight off.  I know for sure that Britanni from last week will.  She was so cute!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I think part of the reason Chad's family went on the road with him was to save money.  They packed up their whole apartment (although I don't know what they did with their stuff) and moved out.

They really didn't have much.  Maybe they will be able to live a little better once he gets back in the money-making groove.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think part of the reason Chad's family went on the road with him was to save money.  They packed up their whole apartment (although I don't know what they did with their stuff) and moved out.

They really didn't have much.  Maybe they will be able to live a little better once he gets back in the money-making groove.

@faeriemoon, that's what I thought they were doing too, although I don't know where they ended up living once they returned.  I believe it was the kids' summer break when school was out.  

What impressed me was the support he got from his whole family and his wife really tried to keep him on track.  He said when they were on the road and he felt those cravings, the kids reminded him to not eat/drink it.  That was great support IMO.