Honored Contributor

so proud of brittany

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I saw the first show last night and the second show on Wednesday.  What a transformation!  She is probably the only one who I have seen who will probably keep the weight off.   She looks wonderful!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

She looks great. Did anyone watch the episode of the tall woman who did dog training? Her wound came open because she continued to get up and down and had to have another surgery. I wonder what happened to her boyfriend? I found the entire situation strange. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Agree!!  Sean, on the other hand is doomed if he doesn't get away from his mother.  She wants him to stay in bed crocheting.  The doctor was spot on with HER diagnosis.

Respected Contributor

I completely spaced this out this week--I was so exhausted that I forgot it was on.  I'll have to catch it on demand or the repeat next week.

Trusted Contributor

Colliemom, I thought the exact same thing about the tall woman. I did doze off for a minute, thought I must've missed something big. I was confused as well.

Trusted Contributor

Sxmgirl, there was one other one I can think of that did really well and will probably stay on track. I can't remember her name, but she lived in the basement for years before she decided to get help. She lost alot of weight and had knee surgery, and I think skin surgery. She was working toward being a chef.

Respected Contributor

Re: 600 lb life brittany

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Agree!!  Sean, on the other hand is doomed if he doesn't get away from his mother.  She wants him to stay in bed crocheting.  The doctor was spot on with HER diagnosis.

@faeriemoon, I sooooooooooo agree with you.  His mother drove me nuts and I found myself rewinding the DVR to hear Dr. Now tell her what he thought in the hospital.  I'm not sure though, about Sean because I think he would feel guilty in trying to get out on his own.  His mother doesn't want to let go of  him because IMO, she needs her son to NEED her.

Edited to say Brittani looks great and she worked so hard.  She looks happy, but I'm wondering if she will suggest to her husband that he begin a path to lose some weight.

Honored Contributor

What determination Brittani has..  I am so proud of her..

Sean, well I can't figure him out..  I really think Dr. Paradise helped both he and his mom.  I get the feeling Sean's afraid to maybe lose weight and have to accept responsibility more?  OHH I think I dozed off, but what happened with his mom, I noticed she was absent the later part of the show.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

What determination Brittani has..  I am so proud of her..

Sean, well I can't figure him out..  I really think Dr. Paradise helped both he and his mom.  I get the feeling Sean's afraid to maybe lose weight and have to accept responsibility more?  OHH I think I dozed off, but what happened with his mom, I noticed she was absent the later part of the show.  

@Suziepeach, his mom ended up in the hospital toward the end of the show.  That's what he was talking about with Dr. Paradise (what a name, huh?).  I didn't hear anything other than she had pain.