Honored Contributor

please no more assanti brothers-How he talks to his father is disgusting.

And the other one is no better...........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

You don't want to see how they (Assanti brothers) spend your tax dollars?....LOL

I fee bad for the cat

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a repeat.  While surfing channels the other day, I saw it and quickly went on.  I could not stomach them again.  Especially that one brother who I believe is mental.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I thought it was a repeat. 

Honestly, Steven looks evil.   His FB rantings were scary 

Honored Contributor

It was new?????  I think I deleted it because I thought it was a rerun!!!!  Why would they bring those two (three, counting the father) trainwrecks back???

Respected Contributor

Are they considering doing surgery on him?

I'm confused.   Is it new?  Is he still a drug addict?

Respected Contributor

I went to his FB page.  OMG

It is a new episode - an update episode.  I'm sure they'll rerun it a million times.

HIs FB page is repulsive.  He's singing Santa Baby wrapped in Christmas lights with no clothes on.  He's also sitting on the toilet singing something.  I didn't watch the videos.

I'm sure he's still addicted to drugs.

Honored Contributor

Re: 600 POUND LIFE

[ Edited ]

@catlover wrote:

please no more assanti brothers-How he talks to his father is disgusting.

And the other one is no better...........

@catlover   I hated also the disrespect he had for the Doctor... I felt bad that the doctor had  to deal with Steven's rude and obnoxios behavior.... I am sure that dealing with the patients that really do not want to accept the help is hard on his health.

Then add Steven to the mix.   I vote to let this gross, disgusting individual  eat himself to death and be done with him. Help someone who really wants the help and wants to better their life. Steven is not worth breath.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe they re-aired these episodes during the holiday season. Are they trying to ruin people's holidays? Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I can't believe they chose this to be the 1st new show of the season.............The Assanti Brothers part 3. Let's hope there is no part 4. But there probably will be............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT