Honored Contributor

Re: 600 POUND LIFE THE ASSANTI BROTHERS

I really felt sorry for his Father after watching both part 1 and part 2.  He must really love his Sons, to put up with them.  His helping his one Son to open the business... probably going into debt to do it leaving less for his older years...

Both Sons are such selfish spoiled brats.  Neither deserve anything

If they were my Sons, I would abandon both of them  to the streets as they are Adults and he is no longer responsible for either of them...  They are both losers and the Father is the worst enabler I have seen in a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Well, that ended abruptly.  I thought it was going to be the whole three hours.  It looks like the brothers finally found the right track.

Can you believe all that pop, Steven had?  Must have been on auto delivery.  Worse than the pizza.  Then he called all of those ambulances.  Unbelievable.  The cost involved.  When my husband DROVE me to the ER, it was almost $1000 and the doctor was almost $1000....for about 15 minutes of care.

I have to believe that it's not that easy for most people to manipulate the system like he did.  Amazing!!!

@Mmsfoxxie  WHO PAYED FOR ALL THOSE AMBULANCE CALLS?  The Father? The tax payer??????   I think the Son that keeps calling 911 needs to go to jail for  calling them when there was not emergency.... 

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I thought it was 3 hours.  When I went to watch the recording, it looked like it had already started.  It seemed like there was no ending because it went into another show.  I don't know if the guide was wrong or something else.

It always shows it as 3 hours, but the 3rd hour is another show.

It did end abruptly and left me wondering wth happened.  I also could not believe the amount of pop he dumped down the drain.  I don't think I've drank that much pop in my entire 50 plus years!

Is it wrong of me to be more worried about his cat than him?

@DrKelli, regarding the sentence I bolded, I said the same thing to my DH.  I felt sorry for the poor cat.  

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I thought it was 3 hours.  When I went to watch the recording, it looked like it had already started.  It seemed like there was no ending because it went into another show.  I don't know if the guide was wrong or something else.

It did end abruptly and left me wondering wth happened.  I also could not believe the amount of pop he dumped down the drain.  I don't think I've drank that much pop in my entire 50 plus years!

@DrKelli, regarding the sentence I bolded, I said the same thing to my DH.  I felt sorry for the poor cat.  

@HisElk1@DrKelli  That makes three of us.

Also, it looks like Steven is pulling his hair out again.  I think he does this for attention rather than it being a real psychological condition (which it is.)

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I also felt sorry for the cat.. I hope someone feed and waters the poor lonely cat when he is in the emergency room after dialing 911 for drugs....

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@HisElk1@DrKelli  That makes three of us.

Also, it looks like Steven is pulling his hair out again.  I think he does this for attention rather than it being a real psychological condition (which it is.)

@faeriemoon, YES!  I think he does a lot of things to get attention.  If he only realized that you get more "good attention" with honey rather than vinegar.

IMO, he's  nothing more than a media w*ore and while I realize that's not a "not nice" statement, there really isn't anything nice about him.  The way he talks to people, his demands and the yelling and screaming is not justified one bit.

Respected Contributor

I did have to laugh when he was getting weighed before leaving the hospital and he was naked and Dr. Now asked him to put a gown on and he replied "You've seen it before" and the good doctor said "Well, yes, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to see it".

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I did have to laugh when he was getting weighed before leaving the hospital and he was naked and Dr. Now asked him to put a gown on and he replied "You've seen it before" and the good doctor said "Well, yes, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to see it".

I saw that lol.  The doctor is so no nonesense.  But Those brothers are very sad.  At one point when the dad went to Steven's place he asked Steven if he was high and I was thinking the same thing.  Steven is probably the biggest person I have seen on the show.  I wonder what happened to both of them in the past.  Where is the mom?  I only watched pieces.  It is very sad.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919, the mom was addressed in Part 1.  She and the dad divorced when the boys were fairly young and the boys went to live with her, but felt abandoned when she continually chose "boyfriends" over them and they turned to food.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

This person is the   most obnoxious  obese person I have ever seen on this show.  He is ugly inside and out.  Plus HE HAS A REALLY UGLY NOSE....What is up with that nose of his????