Esteemed Contributor

Re: 600 POUND LIFE THE ASSANTI BROTHERS

@Smoky wrote:

I am so hoping Dr. Now and Dr. Paradise really, really got to him- looking at yourself in a mirror is the hardest thing ever and then accepting what you see.  Dr. Now didn't cut him any slack and couldn't have been more honest about all the drugs he'd gotten and taken and that that was it for him. 

I agree that apartment was worse than a pigs sty but glad he moved and hopefully has seen the light, like tossing all those sodas away, geez a loo.  Like it was said though, he's cried wolf one too many times so we shall see.

Hope there's a Part 3, and I wish they'd not add an additional hour for the other show, "Skin Tight". 

That's so strange, @Suziepeach. Why are they always "changing" apartments on that show. It must be some kind of insurance thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Those poor camera people filming him.  I'm sure they've seen a lot of his bad behavior, dealing with all that stink, and then watching him lie there with no clothes on - so gross.

I always wonder, @Bri36, why on these shows the camera people always shoot on their private areas? They blur it, but they always do it.

Honored Contributor

The two 2-hour episodes about Steven and Justin are current episodes of this season.

I just checked the Tivo Guide and see that both of them are being aired again, back to back, on Sunday at noon and 2pm (Pacific time).  YMMV on the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@sunshine 919, the mom was addressed in Part 1.  She and the dad divorced when the boys were fairly young and the boys went to live with her, but felt abandoned when she continually chose "boyfriends" over them and they turned to food.

lol...yeah, sure...blame mom.  Any body but them.  I wonder if mom had a weight problem.  I didn't hear him say it but I think he blames his dad as well.  Otherwise he wouldn't abuse him as he did.

I also thought it strange that those liter bottles of pop had been drank from without finishing.  Weird.

Taxpayer money down the drain.

Right that, it's either Mom or molestation. I wonder why the rest of the world with Mom & molestation issues didn't weigh 600 lbs. And why isn't Dad ever to blame????

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Yeah, that golf cart bit was pretty bizarre!

I watched the second episode last night and  I was pretty much disgusted 95% of the time.  Steven is just a vile human being.  When he was yelling at his father about that $1,500 I couldn't believe it.    So entitled!   

The way he treats everybody and that disgusting smirk reminds me of that creep who bought that pharma company and increased the prices by thousands of percent.   

I'd be shocked if somebody as horrible as Steven took some kind of turn and became a decent person.   It just doesn't seem possible.  It was almost like they wanted him to seem human at the end, with his brother.    Didn't fool me for one minute.

Glad Dr Now finally pulled the plug on his ability to doctor shop.  I can't believe that didn't happen earlier on - MUCH earlier on!

ITA, @chickenbutt. No one with that ugly personality could do that fast a turn around. TPTB wanted a good ending....

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

ITA w/ those of you say that Steven seems to enjoy exposing his body.

In a perverse way, it's a form of bullying, as he's forcing you to see everything.

He's a sick man/boy.

I really felt as if he was acting for a specific audience during the filming of the entire show.

Just before he went into rehab, he said he wanted to hold onto his iPad to stay in touch w/ "my people".

I took that to mean the sick bunch who follow him on youtube.

This'll sound horrible, but I think the dad should pack up and leave and move away to the other side of the country, and leave no forwarding address or phone number.

No one would blame him!

Frankly, I don't think Dad gives a hoot what either of them do anymore.

Honored Contributor

That's so strange, @Smoky. Why are they always "changing" apartments on that show. It must be some kind of insurance thing.

@febe1, I got from what his dad was saying that they needed to find something cheaper.. In one part his dad said he almost lost the house trying to pay for everything or something.  I mean the money isn't growing on a tree..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm sure he must have been evicted from that first apartment because of the filth and stench.  It didn't look like a bad place when he moved in, but he completely destroyed it.  Then he "had" to move, which was never explained but not difficult to figure out..  I can't believe the golf cart person was willing to rent to him.  Must admit I wasn't too concerned when he slid off the golf cart. (Ok; maybe I found it kind of funny.)  He's a terrible actor.

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm sure he must have been evicted from that first apartment because of the filth and stench.  It didn't look like a bad place when he moved in, but he completely destroyed it.  Then he "had" to move, which was never explained but not difficult to figure out..  I can't believe the golf cart person was willing to rent to him.  Must admit I wasn't too concerned when he slid off the golf cart. (Ok; maybe I found it kind of funny.)  He's a terrible actor.

Not only funny, I laugh out loud!!!  So obviously a fake fall with his big clumsy self.  Once he did that, there was no way the apartment owner was going to rent to him.  He probably visualized a law suit down the road.  I wonder if there was a conversation about his size before hand.

And he tried to get his care giver arrested!!!  How mean can someone be.  It's not like just anyone would want to take care of his nastiness.  I couldn't/wouldn't.  I'd have to be destitute to accept that job.  And if I DID take that job, I'd wear gloves and a mask.

When I had my mom living with me, I had to clean her up a few times when she got ill but it was different.  She was unable to care for herself and when she got a little nasty with me, she was not herself.  Most times she was thankful.

This young nasy, evil bully of a dude would get nothing from me.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I think Princess put up with a lot.   I'd love to hear more from her.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I thought it was 3 hours.  When I went to watch the recording, it looked like it had already started.  It seemed like there was no ending because it went into another show.  I don't know if the guide was wrong or something else.

It always shows it as 3 hours, but the 3rd hour is another show.

It did end abruptly and left me wondering wth happened.  I also could not believe the amount of pop he dumped down the drain.  I don't think I've drank that much pop in my entire 50 plus years!

Is it wrong of me to be more worried about his cat than him?

@DrKelli I'm watching it now and I'm very concerned about his cat too.  How can he take care of a cat if he can't take care of himself?