Honored Contributor

good for Rena.................she is one determined woman................him-not so much-don't like the way he was treating her at all.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: 600 POUND LIFE LEE AND RENA

I missed the second hour, will catch up tonight.  However, I do like Rena more than Lee.  Hope they both succeed though.

Honored Contributor

He is not a nice person.  

Respected Contributor

When I saw the previews for this episode, I thought Lee was a female.   (But then, the tattoos on his chest would've been blurred out & wouldn't have been shown if he was, now that I think about it!)

No, he wasn't a nice person at all....

Honored Contributor

I only saw the first 20 minutes or so.  I meant to go back later to catch other part on the repeat.

Am I just not a good person?  I wouldn't be doing all of that work on a none relative when I'm half sick myself!!  I can't understand this kind of enabling.  

This is the first time I've seen TWO morbidly obese people together like this.  

This new crop crop of stories appear to be better written than what we've seen in the past. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Rena looked pretty at the end when she was in Dr. Now's office.

Felt happy for her when she went shopping.

Seems like Lee only wanted to show appreciation for Rena on her birthday.

Anyway, hope they succeed with weight loss.

Honored Contributor

I still think she should leave him now that she knows what he is capable of.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

When I saw the previews for this episode, I thought Lee was a female.   (But then, the tattoos on his chest would've been blurred out & wouldn't have been shown if he was, now that I think about it!)

No, he wasn't a nice person at all....

@aubnwa01  I didn't know Lee was a man either until they started refering to him is a he.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon  Maybe she eventually will. I have a feeling he's going to start acting abusive again.

Honored Contributor

faeriemoon wrote:

That's the thing!  Once somebody treats you like that, it's pretty much never a one-time thing.  At some point he will become frustrated and angry again, and he will take it out on her.

I felt like she didn't leave because she didn't have anywhere to go.  She didn't have familiy anymore, the vehicle was his - where would she go?  Not saying a person should stay, but I saw it for what it was and I couldn't see her seeing a way out.

It just seemed ike he was nice and appreciative of her when she was doing his bidding.  Whenever he wanted anything or needed help wiping his butt, she was there for him.  Not dogging her for that.  But, unfortunately, when things changed he treated her badly.   That won't end and I have a huge feeling that  as he sees her doing better than he's doing with diet, health, and weight, he's going to be even more resentful toward her.