Respected Contributor

DH and I watched this episode that was on last night (4/8).  Did anyone else watch this and if you did, did you find yourself screaming at your TV with how she was acting?

Spoiler
I just couldn't believe how nasty she was to Dr. Now and how many bleeps were being done so as not to hear her actual words.  Dr. Now definitely has more patience than I would have.  And then she is accusing him of being nasty to her, ugh. The ending was really good when she got caught in all of her lies.
Frequent Contributor

Oh yes!  I was stunned.  Her arrogance and/or ignorance was incredible.  I doubt we'll ever see a 'where are they know' show on this one, eh?

Respected Contributor

I don't watch the show, but I did want to say thank you for using the Spoiler feature! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: 600 Lb Life - Ashley T.

[ Edited ]

She is easily tied with Steven Assanti as the worst person to ever appear on M600PL.  She is the ONLY person ever to have been caught twice on Catfish  (season 8 episodes 1 and 10). She is seriously a psychopath, she shows absolutely zero remorse.  I don't understand why she's not banned from using the internet?  She's dangerous! Gotta love Dr Now, "you trust us to do surgery but don't trust us to draw blood? "!  I normally can't stand Lola but her face when she asked how many fake profiles was priceless,   one, two  three?  No, three thousand! Lola's mouth dropped open and she didn't even request her obligatory letter. 

Super Contributor

OT, James K (oh maw leg) died last Friday of cardiac arrest. Remember Dr Now called adult protective services on his wife Lisa?

Super Contributor
She definitely needs an attitude adjustment, and she needs to grow up she's being young and dumb.

Yes James K passed may he RIP. His legs were an awful mess. I hate to say it but the condition he was in I'm surprised he lived as a long as he did after the show aired.
Honored Contributor

Dr Now, bless his soul. I think I would have given up on these people long ago. I'm hoping he has some success but we just aren't hearing about it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SugarPuff wrote:

She is easily tied with Steven Assanti as the worst person to ever appear on M600PL.  She is the ONLY person ever to have been caught twice on Catfish  (season 8 episodes 1 and 10). She is seriously a psychopath, she shows absolutely zero remorse.  I don't understand why she's not banned from using the internet?  She's dangerous! Gotta love Dr Now, "you trust us to do surgery but don't trust us to draw blood? "!  I normally can't stand Lola but her face when she asked how many fake profiles was priceless,   one, two  three?  No, three thousand! Lola's mouth dropped open and she didn't even request her obligatory letter. 

I was wondering if she ever appeared on Catfish.  I don't remember her, surprisingly.  She is a real character.  Seems like she enjoys being on tv.  

Super Contributor

I don't normally watch this show, but nothing else was on that I wanted to watch. 

After we all saw her eating those pizzas and then she lied to Dr. Now, he should have kicked her to the curb!! She is wasting everyone's time, and lying to herself if she thinks surgery will make her lose weight. She's just very young and very dumb!!

Trusted Contributor

Train Wreck