Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs   I busy myself at surgery time.  I don't like to watch that.  Luckily, it's brief.  I also turn away when they show them eating.  It's just yuck.  Nothing the person is doing wrong but I don't need the close up for effect. 

And not to bring up a bad subject but I am a little steamed by the young girl who "just went on disability" right after high school and sat around for 10 years and ate.  I know it shouldn't surprise me that this is allowed but I don't appreciate paying for that. 

And it also explained a lot of the boyfriends/husbands sticking around.  I don't mind the older ones who just get to a point where their bodies break down, I really get that, but not even working a day in your life to immediately collect our tax money......where is Judge Judy when you need her? 

There should at least be a time limit or a requirement for a return to health program especially when you still have teen after your age.  Or I want a turn on the couch for my own time out from the world.   

Honored Contributor

What happened?

Who did they have an accident with?