Respected Contributor
OMG @Suziepeach...I'd heard about "chubby chasers" who have fetishes about morbidly obese women, but paying to watch these women stuff themselves? It only gets worse.

I don't remember Renee on 600 lb life because I haven't seen it in a few years. But her being on the show, not taking it seriously, and sabotaging her own success is nothing new.

One which comes to mind was Penny. After Dr. Now confronted her about not following the diet and lying about it, she cried horseball tears to him, asking " Why can't I have a happy ending? Where's MY yellow brick road?" Poor Dr. Now. I believe she was ultimately not one of the success stories.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the other poster......they should be vetted and have Psychiatic care before they have this surgery....

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
OMG @Suziepeach...I'd heard about "chubby chasers" who have fetishes about morbidly obese women, but paying to watch these women stuff themselves? It only gets worse.

I don't remember Renee on 600 lb life because I haven't seen it in a few years. But her being on the show, not taking it seriously, and sabotaging her own success is nothing new.

One which comes to mind was Penny. After Dr. Now confronted her about not following the diet and lying about it, she cried horseball tears to him, asking " Why can't I have a happy ending? Where's MY yellow brick road?" Poor Dr. Now. I believe she was ultimately not one of the success stories.

@Moonlady from what I read about Penny she lost 40lbs but didn't like the 1200 calories a day so did her own thing.  I can't imagine having an opportunity given to you and NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE.. sorry my frustration coming out LOL

This is so, so mean of me but it's like they enjoy more being bed-ridden and taken care of.. and why the caregivers give in is beyond me.  Caregiver was telling Dr. Now how ugly and loud their person would get and Dr Now said, "What are they going to do, get out of bed?" 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee