Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

On the Facebook group for discussing this show, someone found that Gina had done several pörnö films that she uploaded to some site.  I'd have to pour bleach in my eyes!

Yeah I read Gina once did something called BBW movies. It's a fettish some men have and it stands for big beautiful women. They even have live cam shows where women are paid to eat because it thrills the man. So disturbing I know.

Honored Contributor

Remember Renee on the show?  She too had men pay her to watch her eat... disgusting..

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/my-600-lb-life-renee-156606/

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@catlover 

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about those things!  There was one episode in which the 600 lb. woman broke the toilet!  

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

On the Facebook group for discussing this show, someone found that Gina had done several pörnö films that she uploaded to some site.  I'd have to pour bleach in my eyes!

Yeah I read Gina once did something called BBW movies. It's a fettish some men have and it stands for big beautiful women. They even have live cam shows where women are paid to eat because it thrills the man. So disturbing I know.

@colliemom4   I don't think the films she made were of her eating!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@colliemom4   I don't think the films she made were of her eating!

@aubnwa01  No. I didn't think so lol. I was just stating that some men pay women on video cams to watch them eat.

Respected Contributor

I have questioned the finances too.  When the people are at home, it's obvious they're living in inexpensive housing.   Sometimes their housing in Houston looks better than what they have at home.  So, yes, many or most of the subjects are on some sort of tax payer provided assistance because they are unable to work.  

What bothers me is the little disclaimer at the beginning of each show that states less than 5% of super obese patients who have bariatric surgery are successful in the long term.    All that money for nothing!  

Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

besides the money question, I always wonder how do they use the bathroom?

Someone must have to wipe and clean them....and it's not just once in a while it's probably several times a day and you can only just imagine the amount of poo we're dealing with here.

Oh no you did'unt!!  Thanks for that visual......🤮💩   

Respected Contributor

It kind of upset me when Gina said it was kind of a good thing when she hit 500 lbs. because she then could get on public assistance & housing assistance. 

Respected Contributor

Maybe they should vet the patients before letting them on the show.  If Gina is making money by being 600 lbs. then there is no incentive for her to follow the program and lose weight.  She is just using the show as publicity.  Get a person who truly wants to regain their health.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

The Gina not bathing but once a month thing is sickening. A slender person without all those folds will start to stink after 2 days.  I'm surprised the others in the house weren't wearing gas masks.

I usually root for them  but Gina was disgusting on so many levels, not the least of which is her sense of entitlement.

I've often thought to myself how the girl who brings them into the office always looks grumpy.  Egads now I know.  If I had to smell Gina at the office I'd be grumpy AND green.