Honored Contributor

I've also enjoyed it.   The guy who was in the hole for much of the time was a real puke, though.   I think he tricked them to get the gig, by acting some kind of normal or something.  blech!

Everybody else, except the other guy who had to leave because he was under threat, seems to be doing their job in one way or another.

Looking forward to next week's episode also and will miss it.  I am curious as to how it will go among the prisoners when they find out about the 'program'.

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying, but having a hard time getting into this show.

Having said that, I've watched a couple episodes.  Just enough to see that Robert doesn't have a clue how to act.

For those of you who are interested in this show, have you seen "Lock Up" on MSNBC?  Now THAT is a fascinating show.  Can't get enough of it. 

Honored Contributor

I also like Lock Up!  Smiley Happy   Watched a few eps yesterday.  It seemed that, for a while there, they weren't having any new episodes but now there are new episodes again.  

Respected Contributor

I think Zach did the best so far, He survived the millitary and it shows. Tami (oh dear) she has settled down a bit, but it far too involved in the drama. I suppose, that is all you have to been involved in though. 

Interesting things go on behind bars....I never want to go there. 

Honored Contributor

Tami is the one who I thought would be one of the strongest!  She's a police officer.  I've really been surprised that she has dialed in to the drama to such an extent.  She really did seem strong and centered, going in.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I also like Lock Up!  Smiley Happy   Watched a few eps yesterday.  It seemed that, for a while there, they weren't having any new episodes but now there are new episodes again.  

Yes, they had a few new ones, California, I think.  Back in December.  I, of course, have watched them all. 

Honored Contributor

This has been a good show.

This probably goes without saying, but Zac seemed to be the one who was able to stay the most centered, in that he not only made a point to see as much as he could see, but stay somewhere in the middle - he didn't hide out, but he didn't participate in any drama or problems.

Tami is another one who basically did a good job but she seemed to be too suseptible to the drama at times.   Oddly, she was the one for whom I cried after she got out.   I think, as a cop, this was a good exercise for her.  I like her.  I'd just like to see her come a little bit more outside of herself, in general.  Maybe this will give her that.

Barbra, while she seemed to just jump right in to being an inmate, kept it together fairly well and I like that it really gave her a lot of confidence that she didn't have before.

Yas (I think?  Mohammed Ali's daughter) really seemed to stay in the background more than most but it seemed like she kept her eyes open.   She's a therapist of some sort so this was probably also very valuable for her life, going forward.

The others weren't that memorable for me, except for Robert who was memorable for the wrong reasons.  Speaking of 'wrong reasons' I really think that he did this for the wrong reasons.  Either that or he just had no idea of his own limits.

I liked Isaiah, but he mostly hid out.  For him, I think it was just mostly about feeling the jail experience to keep him from following in his brother's footsteps.  I think he did observe some, but I can see why he mostly tried to stay in the background.   He's a nice young man!

Honored Contributor

ETA - Ruh roh!  I now see that there will be another episode where they have a sort of 'reunion' next week.    Oh man, this should be good!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It is just my imagination, or is Tami very small?  When she came home and was hugging her little girl and wife, either her wife is 7 ft. tall, or Tami is awfully short.  I was also surprised that she "caved" so quickly, while the others seemed to try to fit in as best they could under the circumstances.  I understand why Zac did well - after all his military training helped a lot and he tried to help out his fellow Marine and wants to mentor him when they are all out......

I really liked this show and hope they do more of them.

Honored Contributor

Hi Sophiamarie - I also noticed that about Tami.   I think she must be fairly small but I'd also bet that her wife is pretty tall.   I did expect her to be a little more tough and keep her eye on the prize, yet she kept getting really close to blowing it.

I will also watch if there are more seasons.  I've kept my Season Pass.

I look forward to next week's kind of 'reunion' episode.  Looks like some fireworks over Robert's ineptness and attitude.  I'd like to see him taken down a notch.