Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I think the opening episode tonight takes place in Etowah Co., AL.   I get the impression that this is a really bad prison from the advertisements I've seen, and also heard several folks had to leave!  I am from AL, but not near this county, and I am not familiar with this prison, so I will probably watch to see what is exactly so bad about it!  Any prison has got to be bad IMO, it is not a Country Club!

@Hooty  Right. They shouldn't make it easy on them. It seems the men are always so much more violent than the women, at least on episodes I've seen. Lots of crazy folks in there for sure.

Respected Contributor

I've always believed that taking away a persons freedom was punishment enough. I guess I'm in the minority.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many of these folks are going to make it in this jail? It does look awfully crowded and pretty rough. I dont' think this is the same show I used to watch but it's very similar. On the one I watched they didn't interview the people that go into the jail. They had already been picked. I want to say it was called 90 Days In but I think I'm getting it mixed up with 90 Day Fiance LOL! Anyhow the concept was exactly the same so maybe they changed it around a little.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder how many of these folks are going to make it in this jail? It does look awfully crowded and pretty rough. I dont' think this is the same show I used to watch but it's very similar. On the one I watched they didn't interview the people that go into the jail. They had already been picked. I want to say it was called 90 Days In but I think I'm getting it mixed up with 90 Day Fiance LOL! Anyhow the concept was exactly the same so maybe they changed it around a little.

@colliemom4 It might be the same show, they've made some changes from what I've seen. I know the first season none of the people knew who the others were in the jail. Then I saw the beginning of last season I think and they introduced all of the people to each other

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 It might be the same show, they've made some changes from what I've seen. I know the first season none of the people knew who the others were in the jail. Then I saw the beginning of last season I think and they introduced all of the people to each other

@pigletsmom  Thanks for the info. It's on the same channel and very similar to the one I watched so you are probably right.