Honored Contributor

Re: 60 Days In Season 2 - Includes spoilers

In order to keep the program secret, the sheriff had to film Session 2 before Session 1 went on the air.   Makes sense.   I don't see how they can keep going with this program in that jail because it's all out in the open.   You know which jail, you know the sheriff & the deputies.   If it had all been kept anonymous, who  knows.   But they know what they are doing, I'm not second-guessing.    The first session was a success.

The voices can sound the same if they all are from that area.  In that part of the midwest, their "accent" is distinctive.

I find a lot of information on the A&E website, helps me keep everyone straight.

Honored Contributor

I almost forgot to watch last night!   9/1/16

The gals are doing OK, the crazy woman is gone & Sheri & Ashleigh are fast friends, neither one knowing the other is a plant.

Monalisa got a better bed.

The guys, not so much!    Fighting & Ryan, the medic, doing triage.  Chris is GONE, took himself out.    He's sick.   The lawyer is doing better than I thought he would, but his day is coming.

Honored Contributor

I found last night's episode a little boring. Maybe it's just me. Did anyone see the previews for next week where the guy is taking his pants off or putting them back on?!

Honored Contributor

Yes saw that, he was tormenting the lawyer.

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found last night's episode a little boring. Maybe it's just me. Did anyone see the previews for next week where the guy is taking his pants off or putting them back on?!

Respected Contributor

I didn't think last night's show was boring at all. Lots of things going on. Ryan is still talking too much and giving too much information. Less is better. And he does speak very intelligently - I'm sure most of the inmates won't like that. He's lucky that Garza is supposed to be smart too.

I saw previews of inmates coming onto Brian - I don't know if they think he's gay or if they're just playing with him.

Sheri got a break with Mackenzie going to segregation. But will she come back? And now she suspects Ashleigh is in the program like her. How do you even start that conversation? Because what if you're wrong? I know Tami figured it out with Barbara.

It was good to see Barbara in the preshow - she sounds like she had a tough time after she got out with her popularity. She seems like she's okay now. I like that the Sheriff said that he stays in touch with the participants and checks on them frequently.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

If I were in the "program" and suspected someone else was also, I would go up to him/her and say something like "boy wouldn't you just love a cup of good coffee?"....  or whatever else they were told to say in code.  It wouldn't be too hard IF you suspected someone.  If you were wrong, then you have lost nothing - except the other person would either say "yes" or "I don't like coffee"..... JMO  Depending on the circumstances, then it could go a step or two further, eg: "there used to be a program that was all about "good coffee"......

Honored Contributor

While it would be good to know if you are bunking with another in the program, their job is to watch the inmates.

I think it would be a distraction to buddy up with another program member.   

I think Ryan has a plan & he's working it.    He must have the trust of the inmates to make sense of the ****** going on in there.  He's clever.     He holds back just enough but always prepared.   

Honored Contributor

Speaking of coffee lol, anyone watching now? I can't believe these women drinking coffee all night and running through the jail. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 obviously the inmates are in charge at this jail. I can't believe how these women are not supposed to be in bed or their cells when it's "lights out". I realize this is a county jail and not a prison, but there should still be some sort of discipline when it comes to day's end.  I know I would be crazy with all that noise and ruckus!

Since this is all being filmed, the Sheriff will see what's going on and hopefully will change this somehow. Maybe they need to post guards inside the pods at night. We know they already have cameras (not A&E's) that watch the inside of the pods, so why don't the guards see what's going on and do something?

Chris is out. Brian may go out. They're dropping quickly this time. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@colliemom4 obviously the inmates are in charge at this jail. I can't believe how these women are not supposed to be in bed or their cells when it's "lights out". I realize this is a county jail and not a prison, but there should still be some sort of discipline when it comes to day's end.  I know I would be crazy with all that noise and ruckus!

Since this is all being filmed, the Sheriff will see what's going on and hopefully will change this somehow. Maybe they need to post guards inside the pods at night. We know they already have cameras (not A&E's) that watch the inside of the pods, so why don't the guards see what's going on and do something?

Chris is out. Brian may go out. They're dropping quickly this time. 

@lainey1  Yes. The way the inmates run the jail is quite shocking. I don't much about jails, but this one clearly isn't run well. No wonder they have problems! Can the staff really be this ignorant about what's going on in there? 

If I never got any sleep I'd have to opt out. Not being able to sleep and trying to function properly has got to be one of the worst feelings in the world. I'm sure it's tough to sleep there anyway, but to be kept awake continually by nuts drinking coffee shots is ridiculous.

It does seem the men are dropping quickly. Most of them seem ill-prepared to deal with this type of situation.