Honored Contributor

6/4 - Little People, BW

[ Edited ]

Oh yeah, Karen said she is in it for the long haul.  I hope Matt protects his money.  Plus Matt wants marriage with Karen.  I am sure she is happy about that.  She can see the dollar signs floating in the air.  lol  It will be interesting to see if any of the kids wants to move on the farm when Amy moves out.  I wonder how Matt will manage the farm when he is in Arizona.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: 6/4 - Little People, BW

[ Edited ]

I wonder why Zach had to go to the hospital for a steroid shot? I've had them in my back at the orthopedic doctor's office.

Esteemed Contributor

So glad Amy has made her decision. Now she can leave. So sick of

her attitude. Even in front of both couples, she has to belittle and 

always get the last word in.

I would just love for Matt to BLAST her once and for all.

None of the kids want the farm. The farm is work and they are LAZY.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Oh good glad a decision was made.  I am waiting for sextuplets to end.  I don't watch that shoe.    I guess 7 little johnstons is over for the season?

Honored Contributor

Amy is still very damaged by the divorce and all that went down. I wonder if she'll ever get over it? I agree about the kids not wanting the farm. I don't think they want to work either and they really probably don't have to. Not now anyway.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder why Zach had to go to the hospital for a steroid shot? I've had them in my back at the orthopedic doctor's office.

I am shocked that Zach is not thinking that maybe all those steps are irritating his back.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Oh good glad a decision was made.  I am waiting for sextuplets to end.  I don't watch that shoe.    I guess 7 little johnstons is over for the season?

@sunshine 919  Yes. The 7 Little Johnston's is over. I didn't even know it until someone here shared that with me. Their season went by so quickly. Too quickly.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919  Yes. The 7 Little Johnston's is over. I didn't even know it until someone here shared that with me. Their season went by so quickly. Too quickly.

Thanks for that info.  I had no idea.  How long is my 600 lb life?  That seems to be on forever lol.

Respected Contributor

Hope we see next season where Amy moved on into her house, we know Tori is pregnant again due in Nov. and find out how Matt & Caryn are doing. He did say he would move into the main house. Az. is his winter house guess all they do in the winter is feed the animals not much crop growing that time of year. I did read that Zach & Tori may not come back next season. Seems the other ones do not want to be on the show either. Matt does have hired help there he can't do all that by himself. Pumpkin season was less than the other years. Well it took Amy 1 1/2yrs to decide, she said living there seeing Matt was too much and time to move on with her life. I could have figured that out the 1st 6 months.Matt & Chris get along too bad Amy just can't accept that. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Thanks for that info.  I had no idea.  How long is my 600 lb life?  That seems to be on forever lol.

@sunshine 919  I don't know when the 600 pound ends. It does seem to go on forever lol. Thanks for the laugh.