Esteemed Contributor

@corita Now, that would really tip Amy over. Or maybe not. Revenge is best served cold. I get really po'd about how Amy talks to Matt on the show. Yeah, I get it. He cheated. But their marriage was horrible. My first husband left me and our two children for someone he dated before we got married. She dumped him ~ Hah ! And I now have the best marriage ever ~ 26 years.Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Don't think Matt has enough money to buy Amy out so get a realtor that can sell half the land . /so simple sell half then give Amy her half let her move on. Someone maybe buy the half work wirh Matt may work . who knows, get her off the land let her move on with Chris but that wouldn'd be a good show. Last season the pumpkin season wasn't a huge [profit so let it go 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The Doctors really have to moniture how much is safe for the dwarfism. To much is really a death sentence for them.

Respected Contributor

I think more than that Tori and Audrey want to stay clear of the farm. They both seem not to be bothered with Matt and Amy. That is why being a Mother to son's stinks. I am a Mother of son's and I've always walk on eggs with the girls. And the trouble they cause with my son's to have a relationship with me. So very sad it made me. But I try to suck it up and move on to my life, its difficult to do, let me tell you.

Respected Contributor

jusf move on are done jusr you & Chris move forward enough, move on let matt live his life all happy let it go

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach 

Agree..it wasn't thought out enough for them to buy this other house...!

or

getting a dog that is bigger..then he and the baby is!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."