Honored Contributor

@threecees   Perfect intro!!!

Honored Contributor

I went on Amy's facebook page and it seems Amy is out doing a book signing, touring or whatever. I guess she doesn't already have enough money lol. I know this isn't her first book and other people on tv do the same thing. Anyhow, no matter what facebook page I go on regarding the Roloff's, people seem to say they can't stand Caryn and she's in it for the money. It cracks me up.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Soon Jackson won't even want to be on this dragged out, go nowhere show.

Show needs a new name, how about The Roloffs, Life on the Farm!

Narration starts with Amy saying once we were married, but now we're not.

All our kids have moved out and on with their lives, my ex Matt he lives in

a DW across from me. We both have significant others, but I am set here.

I complain and bust Matt's ***** every day and all day. I help out once a year

with pumpkin season and I have Chris. He has Caryn, who I despise.

This is our life, the Roloffs, on the farm!!! 

This is so funny, i can hear it in my head lolSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Matt saying saying one of the kids may buy the farm one day, no way, neither makes that kind of money.  Of course, Matt might help them.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Matt saying saying one of the kids may buy the farm one day, no way, neither makes that kind of money.  Of course, Matt might help them.

@mousiegirl  I think that's probably his dream but not his children's dream.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  No one works!   They must receive really good money for the appearances they do.  I believe Jeremy did work in L.A. but that was short lived and he came back to Oregon with his wife.  I would think that someone would want to start a business and do something besides sitting on their behind. lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Matt, for all his faults (of which there are many), is a very driven, hard working man.  Neither Jeremy nor Zach appear to have that kind of ambition.  They may want to live on that farm, but there's no way I see them working that farm.

Honored Contributor

I can't understand why Zach and Tori wanted another baby. He can barely do anything because of his size. She's going to be even more busy with another child and probably upset that he's not helping even though he's got back issues and they live in a poorly designed home lol

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

I agree....

I wonder with all this season about Amy..will she or won't she sell...was a big let down!

I wonder how much longer they will have a show....like if it's back on again...what will happen if  tv ratings  are way,way down?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't understand why Zach and Tori wanted another baby. He can barely do anything because of his size. She's going to be even more busy with another child and probably upset that he's not helping even though he's got back issues and they live in a poorly designed home lol

@colliemom4 , plus Murphy- he's a handful all by himself. Makes me wonder too why they wanted another baby so soon and having to get another home.  Sorry to sound a wee bit sensible but let Jackson get older, stay in the house and move forward when things are more stable..  Now Zak and his back- Tori will have her hands full if he has to have surgery.. He should've spoken up when that particular new house with all the stairs were chosen, he knows with himself and Jackson, those stairs will be hard to climb one day.. just me.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee