Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I figured that nothing was going to change.

Amy made a decision, yada,yada,yada.

All for ratings.

They need the t.v. show more than their split.

Hope ratings sink for next season.

Respected Contributor

I saw a picture of Amy & some of kids taken on Memorial Day and in the backround you could see the corner of the big house. I thought she must still be living in the house because Memorial Day was a few weeks ago. Also they had pumpkin season so that was filmed last Oct now we are into June and Amy is still in the house. Guess next season Amy may still be in the house because if she gets a new house built that will take time. They usually film around fall for pumpkin season. 

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Matt posted this today on Facebook to explain what’s going on with the farm. No one is going anywhere anytime soon.

“Clarification! The Future of the farm!
Sometimes people get so far astray of the truth we have to write direct messages to correct all the assumptions.
We are getting quite a number of inquiries asking if we are still open for Pumpkin Season this fall. Answer is yes ... pumpkin seeds went into the ground 3 days ago. Smiley Happy). I don’t think people understand the buyout option... let me explain.. despite what you see on TV ... I have chosen to buy (and Amy has chosen to sell) me only one side of the farm At this time.. Not the original farmstead ... not the side with the pumpkin patch or her house.. for now she is only selling me her partial share of ownership in the side (DW) that I live on. She will remain in her house (and on the farm) and 1/2 owner of our original farm until she decides to leave... At that time we will jointly work to sell the side she lives on together. This may happen in the future but it’s not happening yet! The only change (for now) is that I will take title to the DW and can decide to remodel it to be more accessible with a lower kitchen or walk-in shower like my home in Arizona.
The future may be different ...but Now is Now ...and this is where we are at this moment in time.... Maybe one of the kids will eventually buy it?? Who knows?”

@bikerbabe   Ooooooh, it was made to seem as if Amy sold the man house side, should have explained it better on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

So why is Amy crying and Chris telling her they would find her a new home.  What a faker.  The show should go off the air.  They will milk this farm sale fake storyline for years to come. They only real thing about this show is Amy's irritation with Matt.

Honored Contributor

Re: 6/4 - Little People, BW

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
Matt posted this today on Facebook to explain what’s going on with the farm. No one is going anywhere anytime soon.

Sometimes people get so far astray of the truth we have to write direct messages to correct all the assumptions.
We are getting quite a number of inquiries asking if we are still open for Pumpkin Season this fall. Answer is yes ... pumpkin seeds went into the ground 3 days ago. Smiley Happy). I don’t think people understand the buyout option... let me explain.. despite what you see on TV ... I have chosen to buy (and Amy has chosen to sell) me only one side of the farm At this time.. Not the original farmstead ... not the side with the pumpkin patch or her house.. for now she is only selling me her partial share of ownership in the side (DW) that I live on. She will remain in her house (and on the farm) and 1/2 owner of our original farm until she decides to leave... At that time we will jointly work to sell the side she lives on together. This may happen in the future but it’s not happening yet! The only change (for now) is that I will take title to the DW and can decide to remodel it to be more accessible with a lower kitchen or walk-in shower like my home in Arizona.
The future may be different ...but Now is Now ...and this is where we are at this moment in time.... Maybe one of the kids will eventually buy it?? Who knows?”

@bikerbabe   Ooooooh, it was made to seem as if Amy sold the man house side, should have explained it better on the show.

Wow if this was the case it was really misleading.  I thought she agreed to sell her half and had to leave.

Honored Contributor

All this back and forth to sell a part?

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of comments on Matt's instagram about how people can't stand Caryn lol. One person said that's not love, I can tell by her body language. Others are saying Matt treats Caryn way better then he ever treated Amy and say Caryn's only out for money. It goes on and on.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:

Wow if this was the case it was really misleading.  I thought she agreed to sell her half and had to leave.

I think when the show was being filmed many months ago she did decide to sell her side to matt......I remember in the last episode amy said something like its not written in stone yet and she had to see what kind of money matt offered her..Im thinking he didnt offer her enough and for now she has decided to stay on her 1/2...Hope it works out for her

Btw i dont trust karen either and can see why amy does not like her if they cheated during the marriage....She was a friend to, not just a employee....Huge betrayal.

Honored Contributor

Very misleading. Amy has to cry as she did and she never even moved. I don't get it at all. So she's doing this for money from TLC?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Soon Jackson won't even want to be on this dragged out, go nowhere show.

Show needs a new name, how about The Roloffs, Life on the Farm!

Narration starts with Amy saying once we were married, but now we're not.

All our kids have moved out and on with their lives, my ex Matt he lives in

a DW across from me. We both have significant others, but I am set here.

I complain and bust Matt's ***** every day and all day. I help out once a year

with pumpkin season and I have Chris. He has Caryn, who I despise.

This is our life, the Roloffs, on the farm!!!