Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Amy is still very damaged by the divorce and all that went down. I wonder if she'll ever get over it? I agree about the kids not wanting the farm. I don't think they want to work either and they really probably don't have to. Not now anyway.

@colliemom4   I completely understand her sadness about leaving the farm. I think she could build or find a house with several acres or more and then the kids and grandkids would have lots of room to play there, set up swings, have a pool, etc., and  she can start new memories with the grandkids in her new home.  I don't think I could go back to a former home that I had lived in for thirty years and raised my children in, way too sad.

\

Amy did say that she had always thought her family would be intact, my words, never dreaming there would be a split, though there were signs if you ask me.

I heard Caryn mention husband.  I know that if she and Matt move into the main house, that's it for me, I do not want to see that.  Matt may just tear it down, though think he should sell it, erect a hedge blocking off the view of the working farm from the house, and get a driveway from the main road to the house, then the new owner would not have to see him or the rest of the farm.

So, if the show returns, I am expecting building of houses, lol, that would be interesting to me.  Amy could/should get going so she can begin her future with the grandkids.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Last night was the Junior Master Chef finale, so I mainly watched that, but went to Little People back and forth, and to Dance Moms, so my control finger was very busy last night, LOL.  I tried to stay awake to watch the repeat of Little People, but no luck there.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I could stay on the family farm or not, but if I had as much money as Amy does I'd probably tear it down and build another one lol. I definitely wouldn't let Matt and Caryn have it. As some here have said, there is plenty of room for her to build on some part of the land they own. Sometimes I think Chris acts like a wimp. I don't know about him. He seems nice but then I question it so I'm conflicted. I don't think Caryn is sincere. She and her husband had a nasty divorce in which a judge ruled her children couldn't even step foot on the farm. I believe she's all out for money and to control the farm. She puts on a good act but I'm not buying it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

The absolute cutest moment of the whole show was when Jackson

was asked by Zach, wheres Grandma, Grandpa, Caryn and Chris.

He is the best part of the show along with Murphy.

That was very cuteSmiley Happy  I think Murphy was not on last night.  I know last week he almost knocked Amy down.  Maybe they will get a dog trainer.  He is much bigger than little Jackson.  He just needs to be trained.  Zach is not doing much with that.

From what I've seen, Zach doesn't do much of anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Have been thinking...what if Caryn and Chris got together??   Neither of them seems to be that entrenched into the current 'love'!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Have been thinking...what if Caryn and Chris got together??   Neither of them seems to be that entrenched into the current 'love'!!

@corita   Now THAT would be reality TV worth watching!😄

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

The absolute cutest moment of the whole show was when Jackson

was asked by Zach, wheres Grandma, Grandpa, Caryn and Chris.

He is the best part of the show along with Murphy.

That was very cuteSmiley Happy  I think Murphy was not on last night.  I know last week he almost knocked Amy down.  Maybe they will get a dog trainer.  He is much bigger than little Jackson.  He just needs to be trained.  Zach is not doing much with that.

From what I've seen, Zach doesn't do much of anything.

That is true.  Good thing Tori is kind of a take charge person, she is a pre school teacher at least she use to be.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden @corita 

So would i  and then see the look on   bothAmy&Matt's faces!

LOL!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Matt posted this today on Facebook to explain what’s going on with the farm. No one is going anywhere anytime soon.

“Clarification! The Future of the farm!
Sometimes people get so far astray of the truth we have to write direct messages to correct all the assumptions.
We are getting quite a number of inquiries asking if we are still open for Pumpkin Season this fall. Answer is yes ... pumpkin seeds went into the ground 3 days ago. Smiley Happy). I don’t think people understand the buyout option... let me explain.. despite what you see on TV ... I have chosen to buy (and Amy has chosen to sell) me only one side of the farm At this time.. Not the original farmstead ... not the side with the pumpkin patch or her house.. for now she is only selling me her partial share of ownership in the side (DW) that I live on. She will remain in her house (and on the farm) and 1/2 owner of our original farm until she decides to leave... At that time we will jointly work to sell the side she lives on together. This may happen in the future but it’s not happening yet! The only change (for now) is that I will take title to the DW and can decide to remodel it to be more accessible with a lower kitchen or walk-in shower like my home in Arizona.
The future may be different ...but Now is Now ...and this is where we are at this moment in time.... Maybe one of the kids will eventually buy it?? Who knows?”
Honored Contributor
This explains why the Facebook live videos I saw of Amy promoting her new book in the past month were in the big house. She’s still there.