Honored Contributor

I can see why Amy doesn't want to move. She has to give up her home and all her cherished memories to Matt and Caryn because I think they would probably keep the farm.

Caryn certainly was excited about the prospect of Matt being the sole owner. Then the kids would come visit the farm with Caryn living there - the woman that Matt had an affair with. That is a tough pill to swallow, yet as she said, the relationship they have living near each other now isn't healthy.

If you read that Radar online article I posted a link to (if you don't like links you can put that link in your browser) you will see that she said she's been out looking and from what she's viewed the homes seem close together. With the money she would have she could buy some land though. Watching Chris last night and the way he was acting I'm wondering about how long he'd be able to take being with her once and if she leaves the farm. I still don't think she'd be easy to deal with.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Amy is still very damaged by the divorce and all that went down. I wonder if she'll ever get over it? I agree about the kids not wanting the farm. I don't think they want to work either and they really probably don't have to. Not now anyway.

Just my opinion, the kids only wanted the farm if they didn't have to do anything on it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know aboutCaryn ,   I kind of feel she's sincere although ,  she's certainly very nice and seems to care for Matt , but they sure area strange couple 😏 some people are very good at being manipulative I know that.   In was far as ChrisI really wonder about his intentions,   He also seems genuinely caring for Amy, but bring a realtor he knows what this property is worth and if they are together maybe he think she will be part  if all that money one day.  Plus he's never been married so I wonder about his commitment issues.   

The house Zach and tori bought is crazy and nit a very wise decision considering bsbies and Zach with all those stairs !   East were they thinking. I don't feel Tori thinks about things like that ,  she wants what she wants.  

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Wow did Amy give Caryn some looks.  I believe they had an affair.  Caryn looks very uneasy especially when Amy got that dig in about how long Caryn and Matt have known each other.  I bet she and Matt will move into the house.  I am assuming that Amy will have a lawyer to handle the sale. It sounds like Matt is planning to do the sale himself.  

I am still amazed at how quickly the kids accepted Caryn.  I am sure Matt knows exactly what he is going to do with the farm.  Amy will not be leaving anytime soon.  She will probably not accept any offer.

I agree about the looks toward Caryn @sunshine 919 . Amy always puts on

a fake smile and never stop insinuating. She is so jealous, she doesn't 

want Matt and doesn't want Caryn or anyone with Matt.

Maybe when the show returns she will say something like she rushed 

into her decision too fast, almost 2 years, and just can't do the move.

She probably never typed up the document like Matt requested. She

acts like a big shot saying she made the decision on her own, she

still doesn't know what to do.

I agree.................i think Amy is gonna drag this decision out for  a LONG TIME ........she kept saying things aren't "definite "  yet..............she is so bitter and always plays the victim...........i watched this show the first few years...then took a break then went back the last two years and always felt Amy was NEVER anyones victim....if i was Matt i would have left years ago.  And at the campfire you can tell Matt, Chris and Caryn were all trying hard to get along and she just has such a nasty look on her face and saracastic comments...............i also thought it was telling when Zach said he thought the buyout was the "best thing" and then she complained that she might not see the kids as much and he said "well you have to start inviting US over:"...............so it sounds like SHE hasn't been socializing with them much these days...prob as she keeps saying she has to "think about herself for a change" ...don't think it is a change ......Zach did say he and Tori meet at least 1 or 2 times a week with Caryn and Matt............and i thought i noticed the last few shows that Amy and Tori don't seem very close........

Believe me...i feel for Amy and know she hasn't had an easy life..........but in this situation she is being very selfish

Super Contributor

I'm just thinking out loud here, and that usually gets me in trouble, but here goes: I kept thinking while watching why does Amy think if she keeps the house and her part of the property that she has to continue pumpkin season. It will be hers and she can do anything she wants with it. If I loved the home as much as she did I would have kept it and told my children (leaving Matt out of it) if they want pumpkin season to continue they will have to take care of it. I think it is a beautiful home and I would enjoy my half and be done with Matt and Caryn. I hope that tender moment with Chris him wiping her tears and telling her it's all going to me ok was genuine and not just for camera sake. Caryn is a big phoney and it shows. If I were Amy and Matt moved her into the big house I would never darken that doorstep, not even for family gatherings. Just my opinion.

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Karen has her hands open for the money.  I don't trust her for some reason.

And a big grin on her face. Like a kid in a candy store.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can see why Amy doesn't want to move. She has to give up her home and all her cherished memories to Matt and Caryn because I think they would probably keep the farm.

Caryn certainly was excited about the prospect of Matt being the sole owner. Then the kids would come visit the farm with Caryn living there - the woman that Matt had an affair with. That is a tough pill to swallow, yet as she said, the relationship they have living near each other now isn't healthy.

If you read that Radar online article I posted a link to (if you don't like links you can put that link in your browser) you will see that she said she's been out looking and from what she's viewed the homes seem close together. With the money she would have she could buy some land though. Watching Chris last night and the way he was acting I'm wondering about how long he'd be able to take being with her once and if she leaves the farm. I still don't think she'd be easy to deal with.

I am thinking Amy will not leave the  farm.  She needs to build her home on the other side of the property.  Far away from Matt.  She is never going to find a house in "a neighborhood" that she likes and will feel comfortable in.  I am sure when Matt wanted the farm she probably gave him a hard time.  She can build a small house and be done with it.  Zach says they are at the farm everyday They will not be at Amys house everyday when she moves.  I also thought it was weird when Zach told her that she would have to invite them? what was that statement all about.  I can just see Caryn taking over grandkids and everything.

From watching this show from the beginning Amy loved having kids at her home.  She was so  involved with them and their friends.  Their home was always where kids gathered to have fun.  So i am sure this divorce was a blow.  I am sure she imagined them being togetther and always having kids and their grandkids there.  Now her whole life has changed.  It seems Chris is not filling  that void.  

Esteemed Contributor

The absolute cutest moment of the whole show was when Jackson

was asked by Zach, wheres Grandma, Grandpa, Caryn and Chris.

He is the best part of the show along with Murphy.

Honored Contributor

Mind you, I haven't really been keeping up, but hallelujah she made a decision!!!

My other thought is that if she really wanted to stay and keep her half, why couldn't Matt build himself a "real" house on his side of the property, but farther away from Amy's house?  He's living in a trailer now, isn't he?  They wouldn't necessarily have to be so close if he built farther away.  There is a lot of acreage, isn't there?  In the real world it would be like living a block away rather than in the other's backyard.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

The absolute cutest moment of the whole show was when Jackson

was asked by Zach, wheres Grandma, Grandpa, Caryn and Chris.

He is the best part of the show along with Murphy.

That was very cuteSmiley Happy  I think Murphy was not on last night.  I know last week he almost knocked Amy down.  Maybe they will get a dog trainer.  He is much bigger than little Jackson.  He just needs to be trained.  Zach is not doing much with that.