Honored Contributor

I was looking online to see if Amy moved and I found out that nothing has changed and they are still sharing the property. I also found a video of her saying she thinks Matt cheated with Caryn while they were married.

https://radaronline.com/videos/little-people-amy-roloff-matt-cheated-girlfriend-caryn/

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Karen has her hands open for the money.  I don't trust her for some reason.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  Zach has a hierniated disc.  I had one and it was bad and then it got even worse and surgery was necessary as both my legs went numb.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Karen has her hands open for the money.  I don't trust her for some reason.

@Katcat1  She's always come off as phony to me.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@colliemom4  Zach has a hierniated disc.  I had one and it was bad and then it got even worse and surgery was necessary as both my legs went numb.

@Katcat1  My sister had that. I still don't understand why he had to go to the hospital for  steroid shots. Maybe because he's a little person?

Honored Contributor

Wow did Amy give Caryn some looks.  I believe they had an affair.  Caryn looks very uneasy especially when Amy got that dig in about how long Caryn and Matt have known each other.  I bet she and Matt will move into the house.  I am assuming that Amy will have a lawyer to handle the sale. It sounds like Matt is planning to do the sale himself.  

I am still amazed at how quickly the kids accepted Caryn.  I am sure Matt knows exactly what he is going to do with the farm.  Amy will not be leaving anytime soon.  She will probably not accept any offer.

Respected Contributor

with so few of the family doing this show now, they drag things out far too long. that decision making of amys went on and on for so many episodes. i like the show but

it has become a bit boring

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Wow did Amy give Caryn some looks.  I believe they had an affair.  Caryn looks very uneasy especially when Amy got that dig in about how long Caryn and Matt have known each other.  I bet she and Matt will move into the house.  I am assuming that Amy will have a lawyer to handle the sale. It sounds like Matt is planning to do the sale himself.  

I am still amazed at how quickly the kids accepted Caryn.  I am sure Matt knows exactly what he is going to do with the farm.  Amy will not be leaving anytime soon.  She will probably not accept any offer.

I agree about the looks toward Caryn @sunshine 919 . Amy always puts on

a fake smile and never stop insinuating. She is so jealous, she doesn't 

want Matt and doesn't want Caryn or anyone with Matt.

Maybe when the show returns she will say something like she rushed 

into her decision too fast, almost 2 years, and just can't do the move.

She probably never typed up the document like Matt requested. She

acts like a big shot saying she made the decision on her own, she

still doesn't know what to do.

Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor

I cannot believe that Zach and Tori bought that stupid house with all the stairs and levels! What was going through their minds? I don't have a disability and my first consideration when I retired was to buy a one-level condo.

I agree. That fireside scene at the end last night was interesting. Amy shooting her looks and Caryn being all: let's drink to it! Now that Matt has said the "M" word, she's upping her game. And then there's Chris. Wonder how long he'll stick around?