Honored Contributor

Re: 6/27/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sassy68 wrote:
Since it doesn't look like DaVonne is going to recognize Vanessa, I wonder whether Jackie will. Jackie lists her occupation as professional dancer in Las Vegas where Vanessa lives and plays. Would it be likely that they have crossed paths? Just an observation!

A lot of people live and work in Vegas, so I'm not sure a dancer would recognize a poker player. Da'Vonne was the most likley to recognize her since she'd started out as a poker player then migrated into a dealer, but as far as we know (and we don't know everything that went down in the first week) Da'Vonne didn't recognize her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Well, what do you know? Shelli is still in the house! I hadn't seen here on the feeds much, but she's getting a lot of feed time tonight as she cries on Clay's shoulder about how unhappy/lost/confused she is. (I suspect she's making a play for Clay and playing on his sympathy. I'm not sure it'll work, but given the showmance options in the house, she's made the right choice. Given the other women options in the house she might be the best choice for Clay too, despite the ten year difference in age.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Is the POV ceremony always on Sunday? I forget.

Super Contributor

Well we're finally finding out what happening with John and why we never see him. He sleeps about 18 hrs at a time. He just went to bed for the night a few minutes ago. This is the strangest group of people this year. There either in your face every minute or you never see them. I have the feeling some are not going to last and by that I mean quitting the show.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Is the POV ceremony always on Sunday? I forget.

The POV ceremony is typically on Mondays, but the first week of the show is always a bit out of sync.  Things should fall into a normal schedule this week of Thursday eviction then HOH. Friday noms/BOTB. Saturday POV comp. Monday POV ceremony.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!