Super Contributor

6/19/18 Little People Big World

I know that Molly and Jacob do not wish to be a part of this show, but, did anyone else find it wierd that they weren't even there for the Christmas family get togethers Matt and Amy each had at their homes?  It's not like it would kill them to make an appearance once in awhile. It's just strange to me that they are never even mentioned on the show. Matt and Caryn left Christmas day for Arizona.     

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Re: 6/19/18 Little People Big World

Amy’s Facebook page has a photo from Christmas with all the kids, spouses, and grandkids. I think there were additional family get together’s for the holidays that were not filmed for television.
Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing...sometimes I forget that they have two other children!

Maybe they were there but just not when the cameras were rolling.  You'd think that they would at least mention them even if they are not on the show.

I still can't believe Matt would walk away from the farm, but time will tell!

Honored Contributor

I read that Caryn got another job and no longer works on the farm. I wonder what job would let her leave to spend extended time in Arizona?

Honored Contributor

That farm is totally big enough for Matt to build a big house far away from Amy. Amy acts so strange. Did she want the divorce? Does she sense Karen was after Matt before the divorce? I remember Tory inviting Karen to her baby shower or something and I thought that was strange. How many meetings do they need to have about the farm? Amy never gives a clear answer and she is always arguing and being difficult.
Zach and Tory are the only ones who seem happy.
Jeremy and Audrey are too serious to have any fun.
Honored Contributor

Jackson is so cute😀
Respected Contributor

@moon_gazer

I was wondering where the other kids were.  Wasn't aware they don't want to be on the show. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Jackson is so cute😀

I think he looks just like Zac.

Respected Contributor

I think The charm of the farm is a big draw for the TV show. If they sell it, there’s not much of a show anymore.... Matt knows this, and he is deep-down a showman, lives for the attention (and $).  JMO.

Honored Contributor

I think those Christmas get-togethers were done just for the show.