Honored Contributor

I could care less what people think.  However, I did see the first two movies in my home.  I wanted to see this one but I am sick right now so I guess I will end up waiting again.  This trilogy of movies is entertainment and thank goodness they are not exactly like the books.  LOL  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

I could care less what people think.  However, I did see the first two movies in my home.  I wanted to see this one but I am sick right now so I guess I will end up waiting again.  This trilogy of movies is entertainment and thank goodness they are not exactly like the books.  LOL  Cat Wink

@Awh @KatCat.  Feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

I saw the first 2 at home, and I really liked them. Are they award winning? No, but for me they were entertaining and I actually liked both of the lead characters, especially Dakota Johnson, I think she is very appealing in a not so obvious kind of way. She could look really pretty and then sometimes she looked just ok......Jamie is nice looking too..I never read the books, so had no preconceived ideas about the characters....I will wait for the 3 rd one to come to HBO......

Honored Contributor

I saw it with my husband I saw nothing overtly S--xul or stimulating, in fact it was a lot less S and M than the first two movies. A lot is left to your own imagination, it was not a great movie but it was ok

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

I saw the first 2 at home, and I really liked them. Are they award winning? No, but for me they were entertaining and I actually liked both of the lead characters, especially Dakota Johnson, I think she is very appealing in a not so obvious kind of way. She could look really pretty and then sometimes she looked just ok......Jamie is nice looking too..I never read the books, so had no preconceived ideas about the characters....I will wait for the 3 rd one to come to HBO......

@CANDLEQUEEN

She's the daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson ...  see photos.

Related image

Image result for dakota johnson parents

Honored Contributor

Don Johnson...meow Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

Related image

@Tinkrbl44wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

Related image

She so favors her dad in her features !   I feel she is so attractive 😀. 

Honored Contributor

Up close Melanie looks pretty rough. She's struggled with a substance abuse problem for years. These are good family pics. Her daughter is pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Don Johnson...meow Cat Wink

@Sweet_Serenity  I have to agree,  loved him in Miami vice , and yes, Meow 😺😻

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxoxwrote:

@tedEbear

I have seen the chicken book, they have it on display at a local place that features chicken, it is very funny

chicken.png

wrote:

Look up James Corden's 2/8/2018  Thursday night. He did a skit with Jamie Dornan. 

Scene is the PlayRoom. It was funnier than funny and probably far sexier than any of the movies! 

I read part of 50 shades and it was boring.   The year it caame out I found a cookbook titled 50 ways to cook chicken, with cover like 50shades books.---------------tedEbear

Hysterical!!