Honored Contributor

5/22 TV GUIDE - NEW SHOW CANCELLATIONS

Okay, TV Guide has just updated their TV Show Scorecard, giving the status on renewals, cancellations and still pending for the 2021/2022 Season.

It's listed by network.  

2021-22 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed? - TV Guide

See any surprises?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 5/22 TV GUIDE - NEW SHOW CANCELLATIONS

Thank you for posting that link. I'm still waiting to see if Magnum PI is going to be renewed. That's one of my most favorite shows, and I haven't seen it go either way. I'm not surprised on any other shows. I frlt that New Amsterdam was a little off the rails, So I'm not surprised that it's going to have a short season.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Didn't mention "The Wonder Years."  Uh oh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of the shows and info on the list are old from last year and the seasons listed are a year behind. And some newer shows not even on the list such as Good Sam. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. That's for 21-22 which is the current season. Need to see 22-23.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some of the shows and info on the list are old from last year and the seasons listed are a year behind. And some newer shows not even on the list such as Good Sam. 

@Shelbelle   I noticed that, too.

"Big Sky" is already in Season 2 and we know "Better Call Saul" is in its final season, for example.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
  1. That's for 21-22 which is the current season. Need to see 22-23.

@MamaWick 

This is for the current shows and season.   Don't have a crystal ball to see into the future. 

The 22-23 season starts in September 2022, and goes through to May of next year.  There's no list yet.  

Honored Contributor

One thing came to mind when I saw that Bull had been cancelled.  I wonder if NCIS will get a surprise encounter with Special Agent Tony DiNozzo any time in the future.    

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

This always happens.  When TV Guide publishes an update on TV shows, it's using the current information that each network has provided.  Not all decisions have been made at any given time, so they include whatever is "most current information".