Respected Contributor

What did the fans of the show Bull think about last night's episode?    I was shocked when Benny went after him and slugged him in the face.  I didn't think that Benny had that in him.  Lol!   

The whole story of Bull sleeping with his ex-wife during the time she was having issues with her husband seem to come out of nowhere.   I'm not sure if I can imagine Bull as a father.  He seems to be too self-centered.  

I also thought it was sad when Marissa was told by her doctor that she most likely would not be able to conceive.   The scene between her and her husband when she lied and told him she changed her mind about having a baby was really sad to watch.  

The writers really throw in those dramatic scenes when you don't expect them.  Like when they had Cable's car go off the collapsed bridge and when they had Bull having a heart attack on the steps of the courthouse.   

I really like the show but they sure do surprise you at times with an unexpected twist.

Respected Contributor

One of the few really good shows on TV.

Super Contributor

I don't think it is too surprising that Benny went after Bull.  Benny is a devout Catholic.  Another divorce for his sister, adultery, then to find out the adultery was on the part of his sister (not her husband)--with Bull.  The whole thing goes beyond his moral sensibility. 

As for the baby, I think we will see Bull grow.  His character is stunted and this is the perfect opportunity for Bull to start caring more for someone other than himself.  If he fails to do that, Uncle Benny will be there to be the father figure.  They are setting up new storylines for the future.  It will also create an interesting dynamic between Bull and Marissa, with Bull being the last person you would expect to have a child and Marissa unable to have a child with her husband.  Looking forward to next season.    

Respected Contributor

I really like the show Bull and can see how Benny would have felt betrayed by someone he considered a friend. Bull has issues LOL and I hope next season he can find some help for himself!

Honored Contributor

Loved the episode and eager to see how Bull (probably) changes due to the baby. The writers do a good job in keeping me interested with this program.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I've watched too many Soaps, but I feel like Marissa's lie to her husband will come out.  I wasn't watching that closely when the doctor was talking to her, but what I heard was that there was nothing wrong with Marissa or her eggs, but that it was her husband's sperm that was the problem, thus the lie.  I guess she didn't want to hurt him.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  It's far better to be hurt by the truth than disrespected with a lie. 

Trusted Contributor

I have mixed feelings about this show now that it has come out that Michael Weatherly has admitted to se*ua;;y harassing one of his co-workers and she has been paid off.  I saw signs of this in his character on NCIS but it caught me by surprise in this show.  

Respected Contributor

I think this show has really missed an opportunity to be a new and different show. I only watch because DH likes it and we like to spend 2-3 hrs per night watching TV together. I didn't like Weatherly, even in NCIS - couldn't stand his character and he plays a similar type on Bull - a full-of-himself jerk.

The show was billed as him being a "jury consultant" but the jury stuff is just stupid and the show has devolved into just another courtroom show, and not a very good one at that.

Respected Contributor

I find it hard to believe that he was once married to Amelia Heinle who plays Victoria Newman on Y&R.  

Unless she's completely different from the role she plays I can't imagine the two of them together.   

She seems much more suited to Thad Luckinbill, it's a shame that they aren't still married.   

I know she has children with TL but I don't believe she and MW ever had children together.