Honored Contributor

Re: 4/2 Little People Big World and

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  You said something about Matt's parents moving to California. I just thought of something....isn't that where they were originally from? Maybe they went back because of that? Probably nicer weather in California as well.

@colliemom4   They must have a lot of money, because, as I said, the taxes here are horrible, especially for people on a limited or no income, as everything is taxed.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  You said something about Matt's parents moving to California. I just thought of something....isn't that where they were originally from? Maybe they went back because of that? Probably nicer weather in California as well.

@colliemom4   They must have a lot of money, because, as I said, the taxes here are horrible, especially for people on a limited or no income, as everything is taxed.

@mousiegirl  Maybe they have a lot of cash. I do know it's expensive to live there. Maybe they wanted to get away from Matt. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, Matt and his parents are from California.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Maybe they have a lot of cash. I do know it's expensive to live there. Maybe they wanted to get away from Matt. Cat LOL

@colliemom4   There are less expensivbe places to move to get away from Matt.  I read an article that stated they may be in the season more often due to the great grandchildren.  I googled and see that they live in Grass Valley, not quite 500 miles from Oregon. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   There are less expensivbe places to move to get away from Matt.  I read an article that stated they may be in the season more often due to the great grandchildren.  I googled and see that they live in Grass Valley, not quite 500 miles from Oregon. 

@mousiegirl   I was kidding about them moving to get away from Matt.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, Matt and his parents are from California.

@proudlyfromNJ   Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

All I see as of August 2018, she is denying she is pregnant. Don’t see anything current.

I was getting confused bty posts about both Adrey and Tori, so I googled.

In Aug., 2018, Audrey denied she was pregnant.

In Oct.,  2018, Tori denied she was prenant.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@threecees wrote:

I guess the main thing that Amy and Matt agree on is to continue doing the show

to rake in more money.

Once it ends, a big chunk of money will not be rolling in anymore.

Of course they will still do specials or probably even then give Tori and Zach

their own show.  Who knows???

A show with Tory and Zach? Oh please!  That would truly be a sleeper 😄

-----------------

I think the only reason they are still on the show is for the money.  Seemed pretty obvious last night that they are needing funds...think I am done with this show!!

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

All I see as of August 2018, she is denying she is pregnant. Don’t see anything current.

@proudlyfromNJ  I occasionally look at Audrey's and Tori's instagram pages. I

googled her as well, nothing about baby showing. They are currently in New York

with their new book. I believe she would inform her followers if she is expecting.

Esteemed Contributor

Keep in mind how far back these episodes really are.

They are celebrating Jackson's first birthday in last nights show.

He is closer to actually turning 2.

He was born May, 2017.

Ember born Sept. 2017