Honored Contributor

Re: 4/2 Little People Big World and

[ Edited ]

Apparently, Jeremy's second baby is on the way, we will know sooner or later if this is true.  I thought Tori looked pregnant last night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Why is Audrey not coming back to the show?

@Katcat1  They claim it's because they wrote a book and are selling some clothing online which they've been doing for years. I'm thinking they just don't want to be on. Another thing I don't get is why they have a book about how to have a great marriage when they've only been married a few years or so. Give it time. LOL!

Valued Contributor

OMG I totally am over this show as well.  The dialouge was repeated over and over again.  I don't see the attraction between Amy and Chris at all.

I do see chemistry between Matt and Karen.  She seems fun.

Why is Audrey not going to be on the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  They claim it's because they wrote a book and are selling some clothing online which they've been doing for years. I'm thinking they just don't want to be on. Another thing I don't get is why they have a book about how to have a great marriage when they've only been married a few years or so. Give it time. LOL!

@colliemom4   Also, she may not have wanted to go through her second pregnancy on tv.  I think she received a lot of flak re her mastitis issue, don't know why as it was informative for young people who didn't know of this.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I guess the main thing that Amy and Matt agree on is to continue doing the show

to rake in more money.

Once it ends, a big chunk of money will not be rolling in anymore.

Of course they will still do specials or probably even then give Tori and Zach

their own show.  Who knows???

A show with Tory and Zach? Oh please!  That would truly be a sleeper 😄

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Apparently, Jeremy's second baby is on the way, google for more info.  I thought Tori looked pregnant last night.

Yes in several scenes Tori looked pregnant.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  We don't live very far from the farm and I'm seriously asking my dh to take me there during pumpkin season. It would be fun. I love their place.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@colliemom4   Also, she may not have wanted to go through her second pregnancy on tv.  I think she received a lot of flak re her mastitis issue, don't know why as it was informative for young people who didn't know of this.

@mousiegirl  Maybe so. I didn't know she was pregnant again. I know many people online don't like her. IMO that may have factored into it. You'd think they'd want the money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Maybe so. I didn't know she was pregnant again. I know many people online don't like her. IMO that may have factored into it. You'd think they'd want the money.

@colliemom4   Do you know why she isn't liked?  Maybe people thought she was a know -it-all, have no clue.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@SeaMaiden  We don't live very far from the farm and I'm seriously asking my dh to take me there during pumpkin season. It would be fun. I love their place.

I'd love to go there. Not to see them though lol.