Honored Contributor

4/2 Little People Big World and

7 Little Johnstons.  FYI

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: 4/2 Little People Big World and

I'm so glad I will have something to watch.  I have missed LPBW.  I'm wondering what will happen to the farm.  It's sad to see Matt & Amy break up, but it seems like it was necesary for them.  As a fan, it's still sad though.

Honored Contributor

54510854_311928596189852_7294186538019384517_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

I realize Audrey isn't going to be on the show this year but doesn't her daughter look like Jeremy?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I realize Audrey isn't going to be on the show this year but doesn't her daughter look like Jeremy?

She sure does look like her dad. She’s adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was an alright episode, a bit slow at times with grocery shopping, etc.

It was worth the wait though to see the adorable Jackson celebrate his 1st birthday. He

is so cute. Enjoyed seeing everyone at the party, Jacob, Jeremy, but I didn't see Molly. Not sure if she will be in any episodes.

How about Matt? Told Jackson doesnt need much and he of course had to go and get 

him a ton of gifts.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting Murphy, Tori's new puppy. Another cutie!!!

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

It was worth the wait though to see the adorable Jackson celebrate his 1st birthday. He

is so cute. Enjoyed seeing everyone at the party, Jacob, Jeremy, but I didn't see Molly. Not sure if she will be in any episodes.

How about Matt? Told Jackson doesnt need much and he of course had to go and get 

him a ton of gifts.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting Murphy, Tori's new puppy. Another cutie!!!

I hope Amy is going to be more mature about her boyfriend.  She gushes over him.  He doesnt seem that great.  I remember him leaving her in the restaurant.  He is strange.

Honored Contributor

It seems strange that  all the kids seem to like Karen.  Maybe because she has worked on the farm???

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

him a ton of gifts.

I hope Amy is going to be more mature about her boyfriend.  She gushes over him.  He doesnt seem that great.  I remember him leaving her in the restaurant.  He is strange.

@sunshine 919  LOL. He is rather mysterious.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

It seems strange that  all the kids seem to like Karen.  Maybe because she has worked on the farm???

@sunshine 919  I find her a bit phony. I guess it's good they are all getting along, or as far as we know they are.